District 11 - Female

Name: Cattelya 'Cat' Meadows

Age: 15

Gender: F

District: 11

Appearance: Cat is quite small for her age, but really, who isn't in her district? She has long, dark, curly black hair that frizzes down her shoulder so you can't see her face when she's looking down. Her skin is decently tanned, and her nose is slightly red from all the time she spends out in the sun. Cat's eyes are a distant grey, always seeming to be lost in her own world, even though she's really not. Despite the fact that she's fifteen Cat has no real figure, with her ribs poking out from her stomach and just generally being bony and shapeless. Apart from that, all of her features are very small and she can look pretty if she tries.

Personality: Cat's a good girl, who always does what she's told. Truth is; she's completely and utterly paranoid. What if the Capitol are watching her every move and just waiting for her to slip up so they can punish her? Fear might rule her life soon if she doesn't pull herself together. Cat knows she's got a brain of her own and the Capitol doesn't think for her - yet. She's eager to try her best, whilst following the rules of course, and sometimes is just an excitable bundle of energy who wants to prove that even if the Capitol is her worst fear, she's not going to be treated like a doormat just because she follows the rules and doesn't feel the need to start a rebellion.

District Token: Cat's token is a tiny wooden sculpture that she carries around in her pocket. The sculpture is in the shape of a star fruit, which was Cat's favourite fruit to pick back when she worked in the farms.