District 1 - Female

Name: Etsuko Cicarella

Age: 18

Gender: Female

District: One

Appearance: Etsuko has always been a bit of an oddity in District One, which is full of tooth-pick sized blondes, though that doesn't mean she isn't beautiful; she is probably one of the prettiest girls in the district. She has long pitch black hair, which reaches down to her hint, and watery hazel eyes. She has long legs, and a curvy figure, with the curves in all the right places. Her skin tone hints at her asian origins, and her muscles are small and wiry, though still there. Besides, as she knows -though most of the people from her district don't- winning the Games isn't as much about strength, but mindframe.

Personnality: Etsuko has two different personnalities, though she only lets one show in public. Whenever there are people around her, she pretends to be cocky, flirty, and slightly immature, as she is expected. After all, as the future mayor of District One, that is how she is expected to behave. Whenever she is alone, Etsuko shows her true colours as a sweet, intelligent, and slightly insecure girl, as she feels who she really is isn't what District One wants as a mayor. Etsuko does whatever she is expected to, hence why she volunteered for the Games; it is tradition that the mayor must be a victor.

District token: A locket with a picture of her late mother in it. Around the picture, Be Yourself is written around the picture, as her mother always told her that the best thing to do in times of doubt was to just be herself.