Chapter 6

I woke up on my bed and Jenna was in the room sitting besides me on a chair. She looked sad like she could tell something had happened, like something was wrong. And she guessed right. I blinked my eyes open and turned to my side.

"Good morning." She said to me slightly smiling.

"Morning." I responded with no emotion. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I had mascara running down my face and my eyeliner was smudged. I grabbed a washcloth as I rinsed it under water and cleaned my eyes.

"What's wrong? And why do you have makeup running down your face dear?" She came up to me and helped me like a mom would to her child. It was sweet. I sighed.

"It's Kellin... But it's stupid." I looked away from her.

"It's not stupid if it hurt you." She added. I sighed.

"Okay. Well he found out about my suicide attempts and then we were going to meet together again and play. I got my guitar and met him at our spot and there were girls all around him giggling over his singing. And he was singing MY song. And a girl sat down in my spot and she was all over him and he looked like he liked it. Didn't look up, nothing. Even if I did go up to him, all of them would probably be mean and glare at me. And I don't want to feel that. And he didn't even notice me and he doesn't need me." I shook my head at how over dramatic I am and stupid.

"It's stupid I told you. I'm just some girl who's jealous over a boy that doesn't even like me or need me." I continued to wipe away my makeup.

"No it's not. That wasn't okay for him to leave you and not notice you like that. You deserve to feel that way okay?" She looked up at me giving me a soft smile. It felt good to know that it was okay to feel this way. I returned the small smile and she hugged me. I took in her strawberry smelling blonde hair.

"It's okay. He just got caught up in the moment, everyone makes mistakes. Boys are boys and will continue to be. I'm sure he likes you sweetheart." She rubbed my back. She pulled away and held me by my shoulders. She looked into my eyes as I gazed up at her blue ones looking for what she was going to say.

"It's 1:00. You already skipped group, so now's the time to go and speak with professor. Okay? Get ready. You can speak with him about whatever, you know that." She smiled as she rubbed my arms up and down.

"Okay." She kissed my forehead.

"You are so strong." She said before she left. I smiled and sat down back on my bed to think. I walked over to the dresser we all got in every room. I pulled out my cow hide white and blue pants and a black lace tank top. I was cold as always so I grabbed my black cardigan that had holes in the sleeves and was very long. I slipped on my vans, fixed my makeup a tiny bit, and put my hair down. I looked at myself in the mirror okay with how I looked and I walked out of the room. I already knew where to go, I followed along the plain and boring hall ways till I got to the big wooden door. I knocked politely and it opened up to my professor I went to, to talk about my plan to get better, how I feel, what I've been doing, etc. I sighed and walked in and sat down.

~ 2 hours later ~
I got out of the meeting time and thanked my professor for listening. Now I had the chance to do whatever I wanted since it was free time. I didn't think about Kellin and I didn't want to. I still thought to myself how stupid I was to be crying over him. But was I?

I walked down the hallways with light grey carpet and light yellow wall paper that looked old and dirty. I looked out the windows and saw how cloudy it looked outside. I wished that I could climb through those big windows and feel the rain dance upon my skin again. I loved the feeling of the cold and the clouds. It made me feel happy and I just love cloudy, rainy weather. I stopped and just pressed myself up on the glass. I held my hand up to the window wishing I could feel the rain and cold misty air.