Chapter 16

A/N: so I broke my phone and I got my new one so im back! 💜💜☺️☺️

~

"So how did you get here? How did you find me." He asked with a smile on his face.

"I live here. I didn't get out too long ago and I found an apartment and I was just exploring around. I just was waking around and I saw you sitting here playing your guitar and I recognized your angelic voice of course." I smiled at him.

"You're kidding. I live here too, well duh haha. That's awesome. I am so happy to see you again." He replied as he hugged me and spun me around. I was laughing and just begging him to put me down.

"So what happened to you? What's new in the Kellin Bostwick life?" You smiled as he set you down.

"I lost my phone at one of the venues and I so I couldn't text you. I wanted to so badly you have no idea. I wanted to make sure you were okay. And I'm so glad that you are. And we're here now. Together." He smiled at me. I smiled back.

"I was so scared and I thought you just were forgetting about me Kellin..." I replied.

"No. No no no. I wasn't I promise. I'm currently just waiting to get to play at any venue I can. Oh my god you have to meet my band. They're awesome and such a nice group of great and funny guys." He smiled.

It was so nice to see how happy and excited he was. I was so happy and so proud to see how far he's come. I smiled back at him.

His phone started ringing in his pocket. He slid it out of his pocket and answered it.

"Hey what's up Jessie?" He asked. There was chatter on the other end.

"Oh my god. Are you serious!? No way!" He was smiling as he was speaking into the phone. I smiled just seeing how happy he was. He deserved to be happy.

"Okay. Okay I see you there! When is it? At 7? Okay. Bye!" He replied then hung up the phone. He turned to me with a big smile on his face.

"What?" You smiled nervously.

"We're going to play a show tonight. Oh my god you have to come. You have to come with me and see our set and meet my boys Mae!" He was so excited how could I say no.

"Okay. Can you take me?" You smiled at him.

"Yes!" He immediately pulled me into a bug bear hug. I smiled in his arms again.

"I'm so happy for you Kels." You smiled up at him.

"Thank you. I am so fucking excited." He smiled and let go of you.

"Well, let's go. I'll show you my place." He smiled at me and we held hands as we walked to his house.

~ The Venue ~

"We're here!" Kellin shouted excitedly as we hopped out of the car. I was so excited as well to see them perform. And see how Kellin put our lyrics together and how they will be played. I followed along besides him as we entered backstage. And there were the 4 guys where who I assumed were the rest of Sleeping With Sirens. I got nervous meeting them..

"Hey guys, this is Mae. We wrote "With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear", and she gave me her song "Stomach Tied In Knots". She's amazing and she's an amazing singer and songwriter as well. She's helped me through a lot." He smiled at me as I blushed. They all "awed".

"It's nice to meet you guys. Kellin has come a long way and I am so proud of him. I can't wait to watch you guys perform tonight I'm sure you're all amazing. I'll be your #1 fan. " I smiled at them as they smiled back.

"Wait, so is she your girlfriend? You never told us!?" Jack asked Kellin right in front of me. He was blushing.

"No, we're not dating." He replied giving Jack the death stare. I laughed.

"Well I'm going to go and get a seat before the venue gets packed. I'll be by the front. Cheering you guys on." I smiled at them. I hugged Kellin as tight as I could.

"You're going to do great i know you are. I'm so proud of you. Kill it Kellin." I smiled as I kissed his cheek then walked away blushing. I went down the steps into my row and stood in front of the stage waiting for them to start. The lights dimmed and the crowd roared as the guys all came onto the stage. I smiled. Kellin was scanning in the crowd for me and I waved as we met eyes. He smiled at me and winked. I blushed.

"Hey guys, we're Sleeping With Sirens. This first song is called "If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn" and I'd like to dedicate this song to my amazing girl Mae." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"It goes like this.." He sang the song and made eye contact with me as he got into the song.

It was more screamo and hard core and I loved it. The crowd did too as they were head banging. I already was enjoying the show. They played "The Bomb Dot Comb", and "Let Love Bleed Red".

Then he sang "Stomach Tied In Knots", and "With Ears To See and Eyes To Hear" looking at me as I sang along. Then they finished with "If You Can't Hang". And the crowd was going nuts. Head banging, mosh pits it was incredible. I was loving it. This really was a night to remember.

"Thank you all for coming out, we again are Sleeping With Sirens, come hang out with us again. You guys are fucking amazing. Thank you." He held out a peace sign and then walked off the stage with the rest of the band. I walked back stage and greeted them and hugged them.

"Oh my god. You guys were fucking amazing!" I practically screamed in excitement. They all smiled at me as they were sweaty and out of breath.

"Thank you so much. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I knew you would. I wouldn't have been up there if it wasn't without your help. You're amazing Mae." He pulled me into a hug.

"Ew you're all sweaty!" I tried to get out of his grasp as I was laughing. He nodded to the guys and they all laughed as the hug formed into a group hug as they all laughed at me struggling.

~

Hope you guys enjoyed it! Sorry for such the long wait. I love you guys!

You guys can kik me at betteroffdead.xx 💜

Follow me on Insta : 😘
Personal: @courtneymmartinez 💜
Band: @betteroffdead.xx 💜
Inspirational: @thoughtssociety 💜