The Start of a New Generation

Izuku's POV

I sighed softly as i looked out the window, as Mom continued her rant,"-ou need to find something to do with your life, Izuku! I mean, I know you havent wanted to be a hero, but-"

"Look...i get it mom. You and dad are heros. But without a quirk, i cant be a hero. I have to be realistic" i said, softly. Mom sighed softly.

"Brother..." i heard a voice behind me say. I looked back, to Izumi," If you worked hard, i know you could be the first Quirkless Hero" she said.

I huffed softly, before facing forward," ...I'll think about it, okay? I have 4 years til UA, Sis" I said, looking out the window again, smiling as i saw the house come into view.

Eiji Midoriya was a older man, around his mid 40's, with black hair streaked with grey. He had apparently been a hero when he was younger, but also Carefree. Once he retired, he fully inherited his parents company, and changed his last name.

I smiled, as Mom stopped the car, and we all got out. I ran over and gave Grandpa Eiji a hug," Grandpa!" I said, with a smile. He grinned," Izuku! Izumi, Inko, how are you?" He said

We all said that we were good, and we walked in. We sat at the table, and talked for a bit, before mom looked at Grandpa,"Eiji"

"Hmm?" He asked, looking at mom.

"Its time" She said, and his eyes widened, before nodding, and start getting up.

"Its time for what?" I asked, looking between Mom and Grandpa. They smiled, before Grandpa got up, and walked up the stairs. I looked at Izumi, as she shrugged. We followed them upstairs to the attic.

I saw Grandpa coming down the small ladder, with a box.

"What is that, grandpa?" I asked, looking at him. He smiled and set the box down.

"This is my Hero Gear...It was never announced, but, Im fully Quirkless" he said, and my eyes widened

"Seriously?" I asked, now interested. He laughed, as he set the box down, and allowed me and Izumi to look through it.

"Yes, Now Izuku, I want to be clear on this. If you are to be a hero, there a few things you need to know. Somethings, that only your mother, father, some of the top 10 Heros and the Commision know" He said, his voice completely serious. I swallow softly, but nod.

"Good...Before I was Eiji Midoriya, and had your mother...I was Eiji Hino, and I came from a Parallel World..." He said, looking at me," I was fighting my Predesesor... and...we actually won. But at the cost of the world destroying. We were approached by a friend...who called himself Decade...We were offered another chance...This is what he called a "Parallel World". Exactly the same, yet uniquely different. This world had one thing different" Grandpa said

(A.N. I have not seen The 10th Anniversary of Kamen Rider OOO: Core Medal of Resurrection, so take this with a grain of salt. Its a fan fiction. Im allowed to make up information to fit the story as well)

"Quirks..." I murmured, and he smiled, nodding," Thats right. Me and my Partner, Ankh were found by the Top Hero, Rhea, and some others in the top 10, and was brought to the hero Commission. It turns out, the same Eiji Hino on this world died from Cardiac arrest, so they saw to it that i fit fully into his life. I was allowed to be a hero by the commission, and when i retired, I took over my family's company, changed my name to Midoriya, and started a family" Grandpa said

"Who were you, Grandpa?" Izumi asked

Grandpa smirked," Kamen Rider: OOO" he said, as he pulled out the device. My eyes widened,"ohmygosh,youweretheonewhohadnearlyahundredconfirmedarrestsintheirfirstyear!youevenworkedwithmomanddadsometimes-" i started mumbling, making Grandpa laugh, and softly bop my head.