10

Cont.
Nobody's POV

"Didn't I tell you not to ever call my children out of their names or else I was gonna beat your ass?" Toni said taking off her earrings and tossing them to Kandi who caught them. Janet's eyes went wide. She knew her best friend was about that life, especially when it comes down to her kids.

"I- I-"

"I don't have no time for talking." She said and began to beat Nicole up.

"Ohhh." Everyone gasped when Toni slammed Nicole onto the floor.

"Kenny get her." Janet said since she had Eissa in her arms.

"Nah, I'm enjoying this show." Kenny said eating some popcorn and watching the fight happen.

"Mom is really beating Nicole's ass right now." Diezel mumbled so that only his siblings can hear.

"You fucking bitch! I'm gonna kill you!" Toni yelled through punches.

"HELLLPPP!" Nicole yelled as Toni beat her up. They chuckled. In the midst off all the yelling and screaming, Bliss, Blythe and Zandra had woken up.

"What is happening?" Bliss said seeing her mom and Nicole fighting. Well, Toni beating up Nicole.

"Nicole called y'all stupid and Toni don't play about y'all." Janet explained.

"Oh yeah, in that case, beat her up momma!" She smiled and cheered her mother on.

Kandi's POV

I don't know how momma managed to keep her dress up while fighting Nicole but she did... As for Nicole, all her booty was out. It was not a pleasant sight to see.

Nobody's POV

"Oh my goodness Bliss, have some class." Blythe said but secretly cheered her mother on also. Everyone gasped when they heard Nicole's bone crack and that's when Kenny pulled Toni away.

"Okay Toni that's enough." He said picking her up off of Nicole.

"No it's not, let me go Ken." Toni said as she tried to get out of Kenny's grip.

"No, relax T. I think you did enough." Kenny said looking at a bruised up Nicole. She had a black eye, a broken and bloody nose, a busted lip and scratches all over her face. Meanwhile Toni only had a scratch on her cheek.

"That's what the bitch get. Maybe you should keep your mouth shut when talking about my kids. Go back to where you came from hoe! Matter of fact Cleo take this bitch back to the ward."

"Was already planning on doing that T, boys." Cleo snapped her fingers twice and two buff men in white scrubs came and carried Nicole out of Kenny's backyard. Meanwhile, Kenny had taken Toni inside of the house to clean her scratch. He brought her upstairs to his master bedroom and helped her sit on the counter.

Backyard

"Now where am I gonna go?" Zandra asked seeing her aunt getting taken away by the psych doctors.

"Aww don't be sad. We found your parents and they are on their way." Kandi told her.

"Parents? My mother died a month after giving birth to me and my dad never wanted me, that's why I was with auntie Nicole."

"That's what she told you but she lied. She's been paying your parents in order to keep you."

"Oh wow." She sighed and leaned back in the chair. Zandra couldn't believe that her aunt lied to her but on the bright side she gets to see her parents again.

***

"Are you mad at me because I beat your fiancé up?" Toni asked him as he placed some rubbing alcohol on her scratch.