6

Kandi's POV
April 23
8:35 AM

Guess where I'm at? In school. Yup, the hell hole. I'm ready to get out of here ASAP. I hate school so bad. Anyways school finishes today at twelve so I won't be in here for long.

"Kandi Edmonds?" I heard the principal call my name. I just walked into the school building.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Come to my office." I nodded my head and followed her to my office.

"You are not in trouble."

Whew.

"We have a new student coming in today and I need you to show her around the school. I made you guys have the same schedule so it would be easier for you to show her around." Mrs. McDonald opened her office door and I sat down.

(Yes Audra 😩)

"She should be here soon with her mother, so just wait a while." A few seconds later the new student walked into the office with her mom.

"Hi, Dr. Finch."

"Hi, Kandi."

"You two know each other?" Her daughter asked us.

"Yeah, she came to my office a while back. This is my daughter Casey."

(She's so pretty

(She's so pretty.)

"Nice to me you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"You don't have to worry about your daughter Ms. Finch. She is in good hands."

"Okay, I'll see you when you get home. Love you."

"Love you too momma." Dr. Finch left and the principal started speaking.

"You and Kandi have the same schedule, which I already told her about, so you guys should be great friends. Every Friday school finishes early so will only be here until twelve. With that being said, go on to y'all first class because you guys are already late." We left out of her office and walked to our first-period class.

Diezel's POV
Saturday
Attic

We were in the attic again looking for more information about Nicole. We weren't getting anywhere because of the locked diaries that we couldn't open.

"I opened another diary guys." We walked to where Denim was with the diary.

"What does it say?"

"It says 'I'm not going back to that psych ward because they are making me feel like I'm crazy. Their acting like they don't fantasize about certain celebrities. On top of that, when I say that I want to have Babyface's child they think that I'm joking when I'm not. I'm being serious.' That's all."

"Oh... my... gosh."

"No, way. She gotta go."

"What are you guys doing up there?" We heard Nicole ask us.