2

Nobody's POV
Toni's residence

"So when you and ya baby daddy gon get back together?"

"Tay we are not going to get back together."

"Never ever?" She questioned.

"I don't know what's going to happen in the future."

"Here's the real question; Do you want him back?"

"No, I don't want him back." Tamar could see right through her bigger sister and she knew that she was lying.

"Why not?" She questioned.

"What do you mean why not? He cheated and I don't deal with cheaters."

"It's not even no evidence that he did cheat." She squinted her eyes at Tamar.

"Is Zandra not enough evidence?"

"Girl that's not even Kenny's child."

"How do you know?"

"All of your kids look like Kenny. Zandra looks nothing like him."

"Do you hear yourself? You never heard of genes before? Nicole's genes are probably stronger than Kenny's." Toni explained.

"That's a damn lie from the pit of hell and you know it." Tamar said shaking her head. She had a feeling inside of her gut that Zandra wasn't Kenny's child.

Denim's POV

I was playing the Xbox with Braxton and Brooke when Blythe walked into my room.

"Build Brooke." We're playing Fortnite.

"I am! I'm not that fast of a builder like you guys." I laughed and we got behind the fort that Brooke built.

"I can't keep doing this." I muted my earphones and talked to her.

"Doing what?" I asked confused.

"This. Going back and forth from house to house. I'm tired of this Demin."

"Well that's too darn bad you gotta keep digging." We giggled.

"So what are you implying?" I asked after our laughter died down. She sat up and placed her knuckles under her chin.

"I want mommy and daddy back together."

"Hmm, you do?"

"Yes." I connected my earphones back and spoke.

"Y'all play without me. I'll be back later." I heard them say okay before I turned off the Xbox. I texted the group chat with the rest of my siblings telling them to come into my room.

"What do you want Denim?" Kandi asked sitting on the floor. I waited for the rest of them to come before I spoke.

"Blythe wants mom and dad back together."

"An operation. I've been waiting for this." Kandi said rubbing her hands together.

"More like a case. We could be the detectives."

"Bet. I call Elliot." I said.

"Liv." Kandi said.

"Fin." Diezel said.

"I'll be Monique." Blythe said.

"Who are you going to be Bliss?"

"I'll be ADA Casey Novak."

"Okay operation get mom and dad back together is a go." We cheered.

"Are we starting now?" Bliss asked and we giggled.