4

Nobody's POV
March 23

"Nicole and I are going out for a little bit. You guys want anything while we're gone?" Kenny asked his children.

"No dad, we're fine." Denim said.

"Okay then. We'll be back in about an hour. Behave."

"Later." They waved at him and they left the house. Zandra was at Nicole's parents' house so it was just the five of them.

"Are we going in the attic now?" Blythe asked.

"Yeah let's just get a flashlight." They went into their dads' room and grabbed a flashlight. Walking into the hallway they pulled the string to the attic and the ladder came down.

"Oh my gosh. It's so dusty."

"Denim go first, your older than us." Kandi said and he went first. Once they all got up there Bliss turned on the light.

"We are looking for anything that has Nicole's name on it." They looked around for a while and found three boxes that had Nicole's name on them. Diezel opened a box and found a bunch of papers. He looked through the box looking for anything important.

Kandi found a box that had a bunch of books that looked like diaries. Some of them were locked and some weren't. She opened them but found nothing important.

"Man we never get the good stuff." Blythe said once she opened a box that had a bunch of clothes.

"I think I found something." Denim said. They got up and walked to where he was standing.

"There's something behind this wall, listen." He hit different parts of the wall and one part was more hollow than the others.

"We can't just be breaking walls like we're CSU in law and order. We gotta wait until we actually gather evidence." Bliss explained.

"Alright fine."

"I think I found something in my box. It's just a bunch of papers and I need help going through them."

"Alright." They walked right where Diezel's box was and helped their brother.

"Found something!" Blythe said.

"Can you read it because I can't read very well?" She asked giving it to her brother and he nodded.

"It's a psych evaluation for Nicole Patenburg. Oh my gosh."

"What does that mean?" The twins asked at the same time.

"It means that she's crazy." Kandi said to her sisters.

"Like 'Crazy Eyes' crazy?"

"Even worse." The oldest siblings said.

"Oh my gosh. We have to tell dad before they get married." Bliss said.

"No, not yet. We have to gather more evidence first because Nicole can deny it."

"Okay."

"What else does the paper say?"

"Dear Mrs. and Mr. Patenburg, your daughter, Nicole Patenburg, was evaluated on November 15, 1996, for believing that she was pregnant with Jesus' baby. Nicole showed no signs of pregnancy. Being twelve and not getting her menstrual yet we had to evaluate her. We ran some tests and found out that she is bipolar, suicidal, delusional, and depressed. We tried to give her medication but she refused so we had to give it to her in her food. Nicole is showing no improvements as of right now so she has to stay in the ward maybe until after Christmas." Diezel read.

"Yo, that's crazy."

"Who wrote the follow-up letter?" Denim asked.

"A doctor named Finch."