1

Elizabeth Windsor

I heard my own breath after experiencing a nightmare.

Who is that boy?

I never met a boy ever since, not that I thought of.

A boy who have a raven hair, his long that is shoulder length. His eyes is dark blue.

Why do I even dream of him? He is nothing but a stranger to me.

"Beth!"

I heard Sophie screaming my name. Sophie Hatter, she is my best friend ever since me and my parents went to this town.

"Coming!"

I look at the mirror to see my appearance. Gotta maintain my reputation as town's maiden.

I wear a pink dress that is off-shoulder and long sleeved.

Then I wear my white boots that have a bit of a heels. Im tall already, I don't need heels.

After doing my hair, I proceed to go downstairs to greet my best friend.

"There you are! Come on and we need to keep making hats!"

Ah yes, my best friend pride passion is to make hats. After all her last name is hatter!

"Yeah yeah"

After hearing my answer, Sophie took my hand then dragged me away.

We are now walking to where the station for a rail car.

"May day is here.."

I look around to see the kingsburry color lively. Pink and yellow along with men in uniform of blue and red.

"So? Have you remember your childhood?"

Sophie knew about the accident that occurred and causing my memory lose.

My first reaction was devastated after all I really wanted to know about my childhood.

"No..not yet.."

Hearing my answer, Sophie sighs and place one of her hand on my shoulder and give me a reassuring smile.

We boarded the train that will take us to the shop.

"We should visit Lettie"

I suggested the idea, after all Lettie have been busy after opening her own baker shop.

My silver hair is tied in a clean bun and my golden eyes lingers around.

"Why not after we finish our job, hm?"