18|ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ

ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴄᴇ𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕 : 𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝑻𝒐𝒘𝒏 - 𝑪𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏

𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕 : 𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝑻𝒐𝒘𝒏 - 𝑪𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏

__________________________________

"Welcome home, Lancelot." his father smiled but Lance was not buying it.

His anger spiked and he moved in a flash, slamming his hard fist on his father's nose and was about to hit him again but was pulled back by the guards and forced to fall his knees with a knife placed at his neck.

His pants were harsh and uneven and he smoldered with resentment as rage pulsed through his veins. He stared as his father stood up, wiping the blood off his nose and taking off his robe. He was wearing a black pair of pants but his shirtless body had deep scars that looked old and new.

"So you come all the way from Wolfhill pack just to attack me? You coward! You come alone, with no weapon, no plan...so pathetic."

"Fuck you!" Lance roared and his father laughed, his hands on his chest like he was choking.

"When I heard from Alpha Thomas that you arrived, I thought you'd be strong and smart enough to take over but now, I think of you as something dull and wilted."

"Well this dull and wilted person is going to kill you soon." Lance tried to move but the knife in front of him was already grazing his skin. It was a warning.

"You think this is a game that you get to play by your own rules? What, you heard I raped your mother some years back and it's my reason you lived a fucked life?"

"You raped my mother asshole!" Lance screamed, his eyes blurred.

"We were in love!" his father yelled back at him and he froze.

"What?"

"I guess your informant didn't fill you up on that story. It was just the both of us. I wasn't even a king then. I'd sneak out of the palace and we'd meet somewhere far away from her pack. We promised ourselves that we'd reject our mates if we ever found ours." his father turned around and he was left with the view of his mother's name tattooed on his back.

"I-I don't believe you." Lance stuttered and his father chuckled.

"When I became king, I rejected my mate but she betrayed me. She accepted him and left me with a broken heart. I needed an heir and she was the perfect woman of my choice."

"So you raped her because she broke your heart?" Lance asked with a tight chest.

"You don't know how love works-"

"I know I'd never rape the woman I love." he replied

"She had it coming! We made a promise that she'd bear my children. All the while she ran away with you, did she think I was foolish? I was there, everyday of your life, watching the both of you and the mess you grew up to be because she was a bad mother." his father spoke and Lance's head fell, his teeth clamped in bitterness. He could see his tears staining the tiles floor. This wasn't what he wanted to hear.