04|sᴀᴅ sᴍɪʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴇ

ʏᴇᴀʜ sʜᴇ's sᴍɪʟɪɴɢ

ʏᴇᴀʜ sʜᴇ's sᴍɪʟɪɴɢ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴏᴏʟ ʏᴏᴜ. ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs, sʜᴇ's ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ.

𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕: 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 - 𝑺𝒄𝒐𝒕𝒕 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒏

____________________________

His feet slowly crunched the dry leaves that laid dead on the ground as he walked to school. The street wasn't empty, but he felt like everyone had disappeared and yet he was not alone, he had his memories with him.

His eyes fell on the sidewalk and he could see his mother tripping over her feet as they both fall. He remembered he cried loud at the bruise that formed on his knee but not as loud as he screamed when the wolf was charging against him.

"Lance!" his mother had screamed too and took his place. It happened so fast that the next he saw was his mother's open chest bleeding.

"Dude, are you nuts?" he was shoved hard into reality and he noticed that he stood in the middle of the sidewalk. His tongue darted out to wet his dry lips and he blinked profusely to stop the traitor tears that threatened to fall and continued his walk to school.

Few more steps before he would make it to school and he felt like he was being watched from across the forest near the sidewalk. He narrowed his eyes at the white shadow that ran faster than he could blink and he increased his pace. He was just seeing things.

Trying so hard to walk past the crowd of students that lurked around the stairs leading into the school, he succeeded but regretted it when his eyes caught a familiar curly blonde standing in front of the locker assigned to him with her hands behind her. He wondered how a simple red sweatshirt and and baggy pants could make her look really sexy. He did notice that her hair was disheveled and her sneakers looked like they were stuck in a quick mud. He chose to ignore.

"I almost thought you would ditch school because of me." her statement was true. He wanted to bail, but the thought of her seeing him as a weakling made him to force his arse out of bed.

"There's nothing special about you." he didn't mean this but he had to. She had been in his mind the moment he got back from school yesterday, and when he had dinner.

"Sure sure. Are you ready for the tour?" she asked and he bit his tongue so he wouldn't lash out. The last thing he needed was for him to be seen walking around with a blonde. If he were in Scotland, he would be a victim of mockery.

"I have classes and I don't intend on missing it." that was a lie. He had the first three periods free according to his schedule. Being around her was unhealthy.