14|sʜɪғᴛɪɴɢ ᴀғᴛᴇʀᴍᴀᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ

ɪғ ɪ ᴄᴏɴǫᴜᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs,ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ.

𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕: 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 - 𝑨𝑪 𝑫𝑪

_________________________________

He stared at the wolf's face on the mirror with pure hatred. The faraway howling of other wolves didn't help to calm his bitter heart. He was angry at himself for being one of them, angry at his mother for being one of them, angry at all of them.

"I'm so tired." he forced the words out of his anger-stricken throat. He then raised his arms and wrapped his fingers tightly around his throat. This way, he'd end the pain and be with his mother.

"What the hell are you doing!" he felt Sugar shaking him furiously and his eyes shot open immediately.

"Wha-shit." he pushed her off his body and lunged for his bathroom. His stomach lurched as waves of nausea made him to fall on all fours and hover over his toilet. The vomit pooled beneath him as his stomach clenched in pain with sweat dripping down his brow through his already greasy brown hair.

"Ugh...fuck." he wiped the left over bile on his lips and stared at the mashed up vomit drifting in the toilet. Poor spaghetti.
He sat down on the ground and blinked off his watery eyes before walking over to the sink to brush.

"Holy shit." he whispered with the toothbrush in his mouth as he observed himself at the mirror. Ignoring the red mark on his neck, he stared at a much more smoother face and his bigger chest. He could have sworn he had just 4 tiny abs, now he was staring at 8.

He rinsed his mouth and face and made his way back to his room were Sugar sat, swinging her legs on his bed.

"You tried to kill yourself." she announced and he rolled his eyes and brought out a black shirt from his wardrobe.

"In my dream." he corrected, pulling the shirt over his head. He was well aware of her eyes roaming his body, he felt the tingles shocking him to his toes.

"It has happened before?" she asked and he nodded, folding his newly muscled arms in front of her.

"Most times back in Scotland. Mr Oliver tried to get me a psychiatrist, I turned the request down." he explained, watching her eyebrows curve in worry.

"You need help Lance and you know it." she stood up and walked closer to him. His breath hitched as her strawberry scent hit his nose stronger than ever.

"All I need is to get laid." he murmured and wrapped his arms around Sugar, drawing her closer to him. He couldn't resist her. He dipped his head into the curve of her neck, rubbing his nose on her exotic skin.

"Lance," she gasped which encourage him to use his tongue and teeth instead. He definitely wasn't in control and there was no way he'd fight himself to stop. He felt good when she liked it. "There's something I gotta tell you."