11 | Murder

'Kill...I have to kill her...I have to kill that Bambi girl? If I don't, Jeff will. There's no way this is happening. It can't be. Why? Why must this happen to me? What did I do to deserve to be put into this situation?'

For a moment, [Y/N] stood completely still once she heard those words come out from Jeff's mouth. She couldn't believe it. She didn't want to believe it, but knowing how Jeff is—it's obvious that he's very much serious.

Bambi, who still sat on the floor chained to the metal bed frame, looked up at [Y/N] fear evident in her eyes. [Y/N] studied her once their eyes met with one another. [Y/N] could see how small, yet very weak Bambi was. Her arms and body very scrawny to the point you could see her bones through her thin skin. It truly was an awful sight indeed. It's clear she hasn't eaten in who knows how long.

This brought about several questions [Y/N] wanted the answers for. Exactly how long has Bambi been trapped in this run down cabin? Why is Jeff doing this? How did she get here? Why is this all happening?!

[Y/N] was snapped out of her deep trance when Jeff forced Bambi to stand up, the latter letting out a shriek. Jeff forced her to stand up so she could stand before [Y/N] and himself. It took all the energy she could muster to keep herself upright, though [Y/N] noticed how hard it was for her to do so. "Jeff, could you just let her sit down? She looks tired out." [Y/N] said to him, hoping that Jeff could ease up a bit.

Jeff narrowed his eyes at her in disbelief. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He couldn't believe the amount of sympathy [Y/N] was displaying for the poor weakling, who was on the verge of collapsing onto the floor. Instead of listening to her pathetic words, he lurched forward grabbing onto Bambi's arm making sure she keeps standing despite her weakness.

[Y/N] finally realized that Jeff wasn't going to listen to her words no matter what. Not like she expected him to. Jeff pulled his knife out waving it in front of [Y/N]'s face. "So, you gonna kill her or what?" He questioned her. [Y/N] stared at the knife in his hand, deciding not to answer.

Jeff muttered a slew of curses under his breath as he noticed she wouldn't do it. Suddenly, an idea popped into his head. Grinning from ear to ear, he gripped the knife tightly in his hand while the other hand held Bambi in place. Slowly, his knife began to close in on Bambi's neck.

Bambi let out a scream, her eyes almost bulging out of her eye sockets as tears began to burst out in waves. She tried her best to claw at Jeff in hopes of escaping but alas did not have the sufficient energy to do so. "[Y/N]! [Y/N]! Please help me!" Bambi screamed at the top of her lungs, her shrill voice ringing loudly within [Y/N]'s ears. "Don't let him kill me! Please I'm begging you!"

[Y/N]'s breath hitched in her throat, her heart accelerating to new heights. She found herself stuck in that one spot, body trembling in fear. Her thinking was clouded by the terrified screaming coming from Bambi with Jeff's laughter in the background. [Y/N] watched closely as Jeff held the knife above Bambi's throat, though it didn't look as if he was applying any pressure at the moment much for her relief.

Jeff leaned into Bambi's ear, his hot breath tickling her earlobe. "So...what do you want? You want me to kill you? Or would you rather have [Y/N] kill you?" He whispered into her ear, as he forced her to look at [Y/N]'s face.

Bambi shook her head violently, not wanting to answer his question. "Please just let me go." She begged him, voice quivering. "I don't want to die...please...just let me go..." she cried out as she looked in [Y/N]'s direction. "[Y/N], please just let me go...."

[Y/N] could only stare down at the floor, ashamed of herself. Ashamed that she didn't have the courage to speak out to Jeff without fearing the repercussions in doing so. She felt not only ashamed, but also disgusted that she could even let something like this. Deep within her heart, she knew she had to put a stop to this madness. The only way she thought she could do so is to stall Jeff. She inhaled and then exhaled. 'Here it goes...'