08 | Psycho

Jeff stood right outside the window with his knife clutched in his hand. His eyes followed [Y/N]'s figure as she neared the window. He watched as she hesitantly opened the window for him, letting him crawl through the small, open space.

He noticed [Y/N]'s body tense once he finally made his way into her room. Her own home. Her domain. Her own small personal space is now infiltrated by the psychotic maniac by the name of Jeff the Killer.

Jeff studied her bedroom with that big, filthy grin on his face. 'So this is it, huh?' He thought in his mind.

"So, now tell me about this stupid deal or whatever it is you were talking about." She inquired. Truthfully, she didn't want to know. Though, what she did know was that she wasn't going to like it. Making a deal with this murderer? Not the best idea, yet what choice does she have?

"Oh, I'm glad you asked!" He exclaimed, faux enthusiasm laced in his voice. "You see, I've noticed you're very much obedient, heh like a dog." He mused and let out a chuckle. "You're obedient like a dog, but at the same time you're very stupid. You know, I'm surprised you haven't ran away from home yet. Well, regardless, I still probably would have hunted you down if you did."

Jeff held the knife out and inspected the sharp instrument. "You obeyed me when I told you to get here in five minutes," he continued. "In which case, you managed to do. You got here in five minutes just as I asked."

[Y/N] rolled her eyes as this idiot rambled on. "As if I had a choice! If I didn't do what you asked of me you said you would kill my family. Did you already forget about your threats?" [Y/N] muttered angrily. Jeff let out another chuckle of amusement. Seeing her get so worked up delighted the killer. Made things even more fun than they were already.

"Oh, oh yeah. Silly me! How could I forget?" Jeff cackled as he clutched his stomach from laughing too much. "Doesn't matter because you still did it, right? You followed my instructions." He spoke as he took a step forward in the direction of [Y/N].

She took notice of his movements and simply backed further away from him. He stopped and let out another laugh. "What? Why are you moving away from me? I'm not going to kill you!" Jeff said. "I'm not going to kill you, well, at least not yet."

[Y/N] let out a deep sigh as she realized that Jeff didn't push any closer much for her relief. Instead, he walked over to her bed and took a seat there. Jeff looked up at [Y/N] and patted the seat right next to him upon her bed. "Hey, why don't you sit down and relax for a bit." He invited the girl to sit, but didn't budge. She opted to stand in the corner that is farthest away from that animal.

Jeff realized she wasn't going to budge and shrugged his shoulders. "Well, it's your loss anyways. Your bed feels really comfy. I think I'm going to lay here and sleep here in here one day." He commented, as he lowered himself down, his back on the mattress. He drew his arms back and rested them on the back of his head once he got comfortable. "Yeah, I'm going to be in here one night when you aren't around and actually take a nap, you wouldn't mind now would you?" He asked, his eyes darting in [Y/N]'s direction.

"Don't you dare start showing up around my house from now on. Especially in my room." She spat angrily at the man. She narrowed her eyes in on the crazy lunatic that now lays on her bed. Her eyes couldn't stand to watch as this man just lay on her bed with his filthy, very much dirty clothes on. She couldn't believe her eyes as she noticed that this was all real. Not a dream, but just a real lucid nightmare. If only it was dream...

Jeff simply laughed as he took note of the dirty look that [Y/N] was shooting in his direction. He was having too much fun with this girl right now. "Actually, I think I might sleep here right now." He spoke out loud. She furrowed her eyebrows together and stared at him in confusion.