Chapter 3:Hes A Jerk So Why Am Starting To Fall In Love With Him???

Naruto My Way Chapter 2:Hes A Jerk So Why Am I Starting To Fall In Love With Him???

"Hey Eve we have a mission today" Said Sasuke walking up to me with his hands in his pockets. WHY DOES HE THINK HE IS MR COOL? AND...OH-GOD...Hes gonna bring it up isnt he I just know it!!!.

Flash Back...

We all jump ap and give each other hand fives. God no i just touched Sasuke's hand big deal why am I BLUSHING!!!

"Oh umm sorry Sasuke" I say Blushing...-WHY THE HECK AM I LUSHING WHAT IS FREEKING UP WITH ME...IV, LOST IT...Finialy lost it...

"Why are you apoligising? you need to touch hands to give someone a hand five yah know" Said Sasuke walking away with his hands in his pockets and looking over his soldier at me.

"Yeah But..." WHAT THE HELL IS FREEKING UP WITH EEEE?!

"You Know your kinda cute when you get all nervious and start to blush"Said Sasuke with a smirk. WIT WHY IS HE SMIRKING? AND IM NOT NERVIOUS IM NOT EVEN BLUSHING...or mabey I a but o wha got a proble!!!

Flash back over...

"I know I not stupid yah know" I say winking, WAIT WHY AM I WINKING AT HIM?, GOD I CANT HOLD MY SELF BACK FROM ANYTHING ITS LIKE I DONT EVEN CONTROL MY OWN BODY.

"Did I say that you where stupid?...And about yesterday why the heck did you start to blush when we touched hands?"

UMMM GOD I CANT THINK OF A COME BACK I IN SHIT!!! "I wasnt feeling well, yeah thats it I had a high tempature and it didnt help by being outside in the sun so it wasnt cause I touched your han"- WHAT THE HECK WHERE DID HE GO THAT MORON DISSAPEARD SO I WAS TALKING TO MYSELF HES TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT?! "HE didnt even have the decentcy to listen to me!" I whiper/shout.

"Well I have a mission"-

"Dont you mean me, you, naruto and Sakura have a mission" I SWEAR I AM GONNA KILL HIM!!!

"SASUKE YOU IDIOT" I twist my full body round and kick him...Lets just say I kick him where it hurts the most, I AM DA BEST!!!

"Uh-God you are such a looser Eve!!!" Shouts Sasuke after he recovers. IS HE LOOKING FOR TROUBLE?!

"Hey shut it I am not a looser its you who is a pathetic, little idiotic, so called ninja, who takes decades to recover after getting kicked in the balls from a girl, crule, weird, emo, and a"-

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT DOES HE THINK HES DOING CUTTING ME OFF BYE...kissing...me?...

I kiss back, WHY AM I DOING THIS?...I wrap my arms around his neck, He puts his hands on my waist, and lifts me up so I am now on my tiptoes, I am smaller than Sasuke I am more of Sakura's hight. We stand in the training feild well he stands Im on MY FREEKING TIPTOES. He Lets me go and I am now back to ground level.

"Umm right OK you are still a jerk by the way" I say smiling and then walking away. OM FREEKING G HE FREEKING KISSED ME AND I FREEKING KISSED BACK WHY DID I DO THAT OH MY FREEKING GOD!!!

"Yeah and you are still a looser!" He shouts back, I giggle and then run off.