Chapter 7:MY brother I havent seen in nine years!

Chapte 7: my brother I havent seen in nine years!

Sasuke's P.O.V.

A tall guy with bech blonde hair, and dark blue eyes, and looks alot like Eve walks in to the front desk I hear him talk to the nurse who was at the desk.

"Is there a girl here called Eve Suchimi?" WHAT who the heck is he? Does he know Eve?

"Oh wait..Yeh she's in that room over there but you will need to wait a while along with her friends" She says Smiling, He looks at us, Kakashi and Tsunde looks at him as if to say 'Do I know him' He walks over to us, and sits down next to Sakura.

"Hm take it you are all Eve's friends?" He looks at Sakura.

"Ye-yes and who on earth are you?" Sakura stutters. She doesnt really like this doofise does she?

"Me oh I'm Mikey, Mikey Suchimi" He says Proudly.

"What your related to Eve" Shouts Naruto.

"KEEP IT DOWN" Shouts Tsunde.

"Sorry..well are you?" We all look at him, He laughs and scratchies the back of his head.

"Yeah I am her brother, I heard from Shikamaru that she got indured and I havent seen her in nine years so I thought I would pay her a visit" He says, Sakura gets love hearts in her eyes and screams.

"OMG YOU ARE SOO CUTE" She screams.

"SAKURA" Shouts Tsunde.

"But he is"-

"OK Eve is concious now and you may go in to see her but one at a time" Says A nurse comming out of the room.

"Can I go and see her first" Says Mikey smiling.

"Of course you may" Mikey gets up and walks into the room, theres something I dont like about this guy...

Eve's P.O.V.

Huh who the heck is he a, blonde haird guy I dont even know just walked in...hmm...

"Hey little sis" He says and smiles, WHO THE HECK IS HE, HE IS NOT SHIKAMARU!!! OBVIOUSLY1

"Um heya and who in this freeking world are you?" I ask, Need to stop using that word hehe

"Dont you rember me...Its me mikey"

"What!!" Wait why is he here I dont want him to be here!

"Get out" I ssay annoyed and hide my face with my blanket and turn my body in the other directtion.

"Huh? why? You know you love me little sis" He says, Does he think just because I am in hospital I cant freeking kill him?!

"Dont call me that I am not your little sis got it? You are not even part of my family, and you shouldent even have the name of Suchimi, Suchimi means Kindness-AND THAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE!" I shout quickly sitting up and looking at him with hate, he smirks.

"Aww looks like you dont love me anymore what a shame...And by the way it is you who doesnt dererve the name of... Suchimi" He whiprers into my ear.

"OK now I said it one and I will not say this again got it? Now get out" I say puting my head down he still sits there looking at me, He bursts out laughing.]

"Hahaha" He leans over my soldier and whispers in my ear. "You really do hate me dont you...ever since I whiped out the Suchimi clan" My eyes widen I grab his t-shirt and pull him closer to me, I whiper in his ear.

"By the way I am well over that, And yeah I do hate you" I smirk "Now if you dont mind get out of my room" I let go off his t-shirt and he backs away.