Chapter 2: Is That All He Thinks About?!

"Im starvingggg" Naruto goes on...HE I SO ANNOYING HE HAS BEEN GOING ON ABOUT HIS STOMOCH.

"SHUT THE HECK UP NARUTOOO" Shouts Sakura. God she shouts and moans and gives him a hard time like 24/7.

"Here take it" Says Sasuke holding out his lunch to Naruto. WHAAAAAAAAT IS HE DOING WHY IS HE GIVING NARUTO HIS LUNCH-SASUKE NEEDS THAT. DONT WANNA DO THIS BUT IM GONNA HAVE TO.

"No Sasuke its fine...-Umm here Naruto have my lunch" I say holding my lunch out with an eye closing smile-HURRY UP ND TAKE THE DAMN LUNCH NARUTO.

"But Eve thats your lunch"

"Yeah it is have it Naruto I-I-Im on a diet and theree is way to much food in my lunch box so here have it all"

"Well Sakur can you feed me cause I cant hold anything Im tied to thid god damn poast" Says Naruto bluching.

"YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAAAT?" Shouts Sakura getting quick up onto her feet.

"NARUTO JUST EAT IT!!!" Great now Im shouting because of the moron. I shove the food in his mouth. WHY THE HELL AM I EVEN FEEDING HIM? AND WHY AM I GIVING UP MY FOOR? Then again knowing me id spew it all back up, Yeah tis cause im annerexic and it sucks, I am way to thin and I am giving up my lunch...But its for the best. I sit back down.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ALL NOT TO FEED NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shouts no wait screams Kakashi right in our faces. Who does he think he is shouting at us like that?

"Umm well you see sensi-THIS TRAINNING SERVIVAL THING WAS A TEAM WORK SESSION WASNT IT SO WE WHERE JUST HELPING OUR COMRAT WE CANT LET HIM STARVE!!!!" Uh oh what have in done? Im in shi-

"You pass" Kakashi gets up closer to our faces. "You-Pass"

"What do you meen we pass?" Questiones Sakura.

"He meens we pass" Sasuke tells Naruto.

"Really?" Naruto's eyes start to water.

"YESSSS" We all shout and jump up into the air and give each other a high five. My hand touches Sasuke's and I freez, WHAT THE HECK IS FREEKIGN UP WITH ME.

"Oh sorry" I say bring my hand back after doing an hand five to Sasuke.

"Why are you appoligising? you do need to touch hands for a hand five dont you?" Said Sasuke with an smirk. WAIT WHATS THAT SMIRK FOR? GOD I KNOW I SOUND LIKE A TOTAL JACKASS but im not really I am like just getting a little oh I dont know what i am talking about just ignoar me.

"Your quite cute when you start to get all embarissed" Said Sasuke smiling and puting his hands in his pockets and walking away with Naruto, Kakashi and Sakura.