Chapter 5: KAKASHI IS A MORON!!!

Chapter 4: KAKASHI IS A MORON!!!

Sasuke jumps out of the bush and jumps onto a branch whch was right in front of me.

"SAKURA DONT GET INTO A FIGHT WITH HER!!" Shouts Sasuke.

"WHY SHOULD I?!" She replies looking at Sasuke.

"BECUSE...Eve is from the Suchimi clan Sakura you know how strong my clan is well hers is even, stronger!" CORRECT!!!

"Sakura if I where you I would listen to Sasuke cause once I'v lost my temper I cant hold my self back so If I where you I WOULDLISTEN TO HIM!!!" I shout, WHAT NARUTO YOU JERK he is like honestly trying to get those bells by himself again...

"I DONT CARE EVE YOU HAVE GOT IN MY WAY SASUKE WAS MINE BEFORE YOU INTERFEARD"

"SAKURA SASUKE WASNT YOUR LITTLE TOY HE DOESNT EVEN LIKE YOU!!!"

"OH AND HE LIKES YOU NOW!!!"

"SHUT UP SAKURA" I shout I throw three kunia's at her she dodges them all, then she throws a kunia at me I put my finger out and the kunia lands on my finger I return the kunia by throwing it at her this time it hits her in the arm.

"Ahh" Sakura falls to her knees.

"NOW FIRE STYLE FIRE BALL JUTS"-

"Thats anough Eve" Says Kakashi jumping in front of Sakura.

"KAKASHI OUT OF MY WAY SHE WANTED A FIGHT AND THATA WHAT SHES GONNA GET NOW MOVE!" I shout, OH NO ITS HAPPENING I CANT CONTROL MYSELF!!!

"Eve calm doown" The WAY KAKASHI IS SPEEKING TO ME MAKES ME SOUND LIKE I AM FIVE YEARS OLD!!!

"NO I DONT THINK I WILL!" I throw a knuia at Kakashi he dodgies them well I already knew that he would dodge it, While Kakashi dodgies the first kunia I throw a ssecond and it hits Sakura in the leg.

"EVE STOP IT!!!" Shouts Naruto jumping up to a tree next to the tree I was standing on. I cant control myself why is this happening? WHY DID SHE WANNA FIGHT ME?!!! Sakura pulls the kunia out from her leg and screams when she sees the blood pourig from her arm and leg.

"Come on Eve Sakura is your team mate you dont want to do this!!!" Shouts Sasuke.

"OH BELEIVE ME I DO!!!" I shout.

Kakashi's P.O.V.

"Sakura, Naruto Sasuke this is not Eve!" I warn them.

"WHAT it is Eve she looks the same she talks the same...and she's still gressive" Shouts Naruto. Sasuke and Sakura look at each other.

"What I meen is that Eve has another ninja's soul in her body and it can take over when ever it likes, This is not Eve this is her sister, Her sister was a Sensi like me but died in action, and before she died, Eve was born so they transfared her sisters, Ava's soul into her body!" I reply back to them all.

"So it was probaly her sister that liked me then, huhh..." Mumbles Sasuke putting his head down. Sasuke your not supossed to e thinking about something like that.

"So how do we get the real Evee Back?!" Shouts Sakura.

"I do not know...I only know about the soul trapped inside her body but I do not know how to stop it"I put my head down. "But dont think Eve is gonna go easy on us, She could just kill the whole lot of us right now...Even with that risk the only thing we can do is fight her" I say liftning my headband up a bit (the head band covers my right eye)

"What how is Kakashi's eye red and how is Eves eyes red is that got to do with the soul that is inside her?" Asks Naruto.

"Wrong" Eve says to Naruto, "This is a jutsu and not a jutsu get it? Take it you dont well my eyes are now a mix between the beaqugan and the...Sharringan" Sasuke's eyes widen.

"But how can she have the sharrengan?" says Sasuke shocked.

 "She hasent its is the Beachigan" I say keeping my eye on Eve.

"WHAT is that I have never heard of it" Shouts Sakura.

"Well it is only the Uchimi clan who can have tha jutsu"

"Um but Kakashi arent Ucheia's supossed to be the only ones who can use the sharringan?" Sakura questions. We dont really haave time to chat.

"Yes...But we dont have time to talk all three of you guys need to try and fight Eve and try and Knock that soul back where it belongs" I say.

"Um Where is that Kakshi" Says Naruto Naruto and Sakura look at me cluelessly.

"Just try and knock some sence into her got it?" I ask, Please let them get it..

"Got it" They all nod and pull out Kunia's....