Capter 4: MAN I AM GONNA FREEKING KILL HIM!!!

Hey alot of people where happy with my last chappie with the whole, Eve and Sasuke thing right so I just hope that all my reders will like this chappie!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4: I AM GONNA FREEKING KILL HIM!!!

BRING

BRING

BRING!

I turn my alarm clock off and stretch before getting out of bed, I put on my rabbit slippers and walk over to my window, I open up my curtains, GOD ITS FREEKING SUNNY TODAY, I nearly got blinded with the freeking light OM FREEKING G, oh yeah Sasuke...He kissed me yesterday, That moron. I pick up my black ribbon and tie it in my hair.

"Well I need to get going to the training felid" I walk over to my closet and open it up, UH GOD I BEARLY HAVE ANY CLOTHES...Ugh well, Yah i'll put this on, I pick out my yellow belly top, and my denim shorts, LOVE THAT OUTFIT!!! I walk over to my bed whick had my head band lying at the bottom of it, I pick it up and tie it around my neck. "Where on earth is my shoes" I wander around my room looking for them, AH HA THERE THEY ARE, I put them on and run out my door I run round the cornor and bumb into someone.

"Ouch" I say rubbing my head.

"Eve..." WHAAAAAAAAAAAT ITS-ITS...-Sasuke...

"Oh Hey um I gotta go"

"But we are all training together rember?" He stands up and puts his hand out to me "Need a hand up?"

"Sure" I take hold of his hand and he pulls me up, God I cant even think about anything to talk about!!! "Hey Mister what was that kiss thing all about?" I ask, I know why he did it!-

"I couldent have you insult me could I so I kissed you" He says like he doesnt even care.

"WHAAAT SASUKE YOU ARE AN IDIOT YOU CANT DO THAT YOU PEOPLE YOU JERK!!!"

"Hey Eve...Um Sasuke" Says Sakura walking up to us.

"Oh Heya Sakura" I say smiling, BUT INSIDE I AM REALLY ANNOYED I FEEL LIKE LAVA IS FLOWING THROUGH MY FREEKING BODY... "SASUKE YOU IDIOT!!!" I shout I turn around and look at him with rage, Sakura looks at us confused, I KNOW HOW YAH FEEL SAKURA I AM REALLY CONFUSED. "Hey Sakura I never got the chancee to tell yah, But Sasuke here-KISSED me in the training feild yesterday" Sakura looks at me and the astonishment in her face was like really bad, WHAY IS SHE SO SHOCKED I AM LIKE WAY PRETTIER THAN HER!!

"!What!" A tear streams down Sakura's face.

"Oh But its OK you can have him all yah want but just to let yah know he is a jerk Sakura, HE THINKS HE CAN KISS A GIRL WHEN HE DOESNT EVEN LIKE THEM!" I shout oh he is so fucking luckey that I havent punched him in the face...Yet...

"-Eve I DO LIKE YOU" He shouts back.

"NO YOU DONT DONT LIE YOU JUST TOLD ME THAT YOU ONLY KISSED ME TO CUT ME OFF FROM INSULTING OUT!!" Tears fall from my eyes. "And...to think...I liked you...YEAH SASUKE I AID IT I LIKED YOU I REALLY LIKED YOU I THOUGHT YOU WHERE COOL...BUT YOUR NOT YOU ARE JUST PATHETIC" I run off to the training feild. I run past naruto he looks at me and then looks at Sasuke and Sakura.

Sakura's P.O.V.

"Hey whats with her?" Says Naruto pointing to Eve who was like running.

"SASUKE KISSED EVE" I shout Naruto freezes.

"What! Why? He doesnt even like her you moron!!!" Naruto runs towards Sasuke with a kunia but just as Naruto gets to him Kakashi jumps infront of Sasuke.

"Now stop these childish games and get to the training felids Eve is already there but she is reffusing to work with the team" Says Kakashi, We all nod and run off...

We get to the training felid...

"IM not training with them I hope you know" Said Eve sitting up in a tree.

"Yeah me either" Me and Naruto.

"Count me out" Says Sasuke turning away.

"Well thats not good because your training today is team work" Says Kakashi looking at all of us.

Eve's P.O.V.

If Kakashi thinks I am working with them he has another thing comming...

"To bad guys you are going to work as a team got it!?" Says Kakashi.

"FiNE" Ssays Sakura and Naruto.

"Whatever" Says Sasuke.

"Do I need to?"-

"Yes you do Eve now get down from that tree!" Interupts Kakashi, Huh well no matter what I am not working with that Lowlife! I jump down from the tree.

"Noww this is like the last time when you tried to get the bells from me now you need to do it again but no one will be getting sent back to the acadamy and rember if you are not prepared to kill me then you wont be able to get the bells" OH I AM PREPARED TO KILL HIM FOR SURE. "No you can start" Kakashi pull a 'Make out Paradise' Book and starts to read it. We all run off and hid I hide in a tree and I dont even care where anyone else is hiding cause I am not gonna use team work!

I hear someone behind me and I turn around and Sakura is standing behindme with a kunia.

"What do you want?" I ask not really caring.

"I know we are like supossed to try and kill Kakashi, BUT I WANT TO KILL YOU FIRST" Rage spreads over her face. Now lets just keep this between the both of us Kay?"

"Are you sure you wanna fight me Sakura?" I ask, LIKE DOES SHE REALLY...Oh yeah I forgot she doesnt even know what clan I am from, The Suchimi clan and it is even more powerfull than the Ucheia clan, weel if she wants a fight ten she will get a fight. "OK then lets do this" I stand out from a crouch and look at Sakura calmly she looks at me wth Hate, Why does she hate me I really dont wana to fight one of my comrats...WHAT, Sakura chargies to me with a kunia I jump up and grab hold of a branch I flip over it and land on the branch.

"Eve lets just fight I cant be botherd with you running away" Wait a minute someones watching us, I close my eyes and foucus chakara I open my eyes my eyes turn from Bright Blue to Crizmon red, the jutsu I am using is called...Beachigan...It is a mix between the sharringan and beacugan which meens I can sence how much chakara which is in a ninjas body and I can search the woods for everything even I f I am looking for something which is 100 akers with the beacgan and with the sharinngan I can see what my opponent is gonna do so I will be ready to dodge and I can also put my oppointent in this case Sakura in a Genjutsu in this case it means that I can trap Sakura in a illusion which could mean that there could be at least one thousands of me all attacking her at once she would feel the pain but in reality she is fine but in my genjutsu she could be in there for three days but in the real world that could only be a second. I search the woods ah ha there he is that idiot its Sasuke, I throw Kunia's into the bush he was hiding in, Sakura looks at me like i am stupis then she relises the colour of my eyes and her eyed widen and she jumps back from me...