12

twelve

Lottie huffed a breath, holding a box filled with gifts Hanna had received during her stay at the hospital

Lottie huffed a breath, holding a box filled with gifts Hanna had received during her stay at the hospital. She had finally be release from hospital. Placing the box down she looked over to Hanna as she messed with the sticker coving A's messages.

"Why are you taking that off?" Aria asked.
"I'm not. I'm trying to keep it on. Believe me, I don't want to see the autograph that's under it" Hanna said, trying harder to get the sticker down.

"We can get you another one" Lottie suggested.
"Yeah, this time, why don't you try something mellower, like "save the planet"?" Aria suggested. She looked down to the 'Humpty Dumpty was pushed!' Sticker and held in a chuckle.

"Hey, there were not a lot of choices, ok?" Spencer claimed. "It was either "humpty dumpty" or "Jesus is coming. Look busy""
Hanna pulled back the sticker and sighed disheartened. "Oh, god, it's still there".

Spencer knelt on the floor and covered A's message back up, telling Hanna not to look, "just look around you, cos you're safe, you're home, and you're alive".
"I thought I was safe in my hospital room too. What's going on with Noel Kahn? Is he A? Have you talked to him?" Hanna asked Aria.

She shook her head, "no, I avoid him. I keep telling him I'm busy. Busy freaking out every time I look at him".
"Yeah well try being run over by him".

Emily picked up a panda teddy from the box Lottie had carried in. "Who got you this panda? Sean?" She asked.
Hanna shook her head, "Lucas".
"Oh sweet," Emily smiled.

Lottie gave the bear a poke on the nose, before it was placed back in the box. "Anyone else starving or is it just me?" Hanna asked. Lottie went to the fridge and opened it, remembering that Hanna's mom had left her something. Hearing that Hanna turned it down claiming she wanted pop tarts instead.

Lottie laughed and shut the fridge, "I'll make you something proper after we get the rest of your stuff". When they had gotten the rest of Hanna's things into the house they saw boxes of food across the floor. "Couldn't wait huh?" Lottie joked, bending down to pick them up.

"No, no, no no. You don't have to clean" Hanna waved Lottie off. "Uh you can go. Seriously, my moms going to be here soon".

"Wait so now you want us to leave?" Aria questioned, confused.
"You don't have to put on a brave face for us, okay ? We get it. If being alone is freaking you out, we can absolutely stay as long as you-" Spencer told her.

Hanna cut her off. Telling everyone that her pain meds were making her fuzzy and she just wanted a nap. "I can still cook for you? I'll have it done by the time you wake up" Lottie offered again.