Be Safe.

"Sick dude, morning breath??" The scent of garlic heavy on his breath.

"Oops, I forgot about the garlic rolls I had last night."

It's been 4 months since the ordeal, and we were 7 days into our vacation to Greece. And Drew got heavier by the day.

We've been staying at the beach house he bought months prior.

"So, what are the plans for today?" I looked at him, texting on his phone.

The smirk on his face got wider as I asked him this, and he looked back at me. "That my baby, is a surprise. Don't forget to answer the door, accept the package." He got up, walking to the front door.

"Where are you going?" I followed him downstairs with Drew perched on my hip.

"You'll see. Trust me, you won't regret this. Come here, with your fine self." Bellowing me closer with his hand.

I came closer wearily, unsure about his weirdness. He noticed my hesitation and pulled me closer, closing the gap between us. He took a deep breath, before looking down at us.

"Trust me. We're gonna be just fine. Me, you, and our little peanut. I'll make sure of it." He leaned in to kiss me, passionately, and took his time, afraid he'd lose me should he stop.

He pulled back, before reaching back for one last kiss, before taking Drew from my arms.
"I'll take him for now. Take this moment to rest, and relax for later today. I love you."

"I love you too. Be safe."

A soft chuckle left his lips, before turning back to look at me, " I will baby, I will."

They left, leaving the house to myself. Maybe I should make a nice sandwich before a nice dip in the pool.

Walking back to the couch, I turned the TV on and watched whatever was on, before hearing a doorbell ring.
Just as I was about to sit down.

Opening the door, I was met with a delivery man, holding a big black box.

"Miss....Zara Campbell?"

"Yes, that's me."

"Mister Anderson say this is for you. " He replied in slightly broken English, his accent heavy.

"Oh yes, thank you. Do you know what's in the box?"

"No Miss, I don't know. Here you go." He said giving me the slightly heavy box.

"Alright, thank you sir."

"No problem, enjoy your day." With that, he left as soon as he came.

What the hell have you planned for me, Mr Anderson?

I carried the box up to our bedroom, dropping it with a heavy thud on the marble floor.

"Hey hey!!!! Guess who's here?" In walked, Nadine, Mila, Jessica, Nicole, Alex, and Taylor.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?!" Shock evident in my voice

"We came to help you get ready of course." Alex replied smugly.

"Plus, Mason flew us here, you know, cause we're like, we're best friends." Nicole answered with a shrug.

I was absolutely stumped at this point. "I can't believe I didn't see this coming. Not one bit."

"Welp, we're here, and you need to take a shower girl, your hair looks like a bird's nest right now." Jessica took a strand of my hair, twirling it around her finger.

"Sure, gimme 20."

"You have 10!!!" Shouted Alex from the bedroom.

¶¶¶¶¶¶