Will You Teach Me One Day??

~Flashback~

We're lying in bed after he blew my back out last night, and we ended up playing 21 questions.

"No Mason, you asked the last question, it's my turn now." I huffed dramatically.

"Alright baby, it's your turn. I'm sorry."

"I noticed that you have an accent when you speak, especially when you're mad. Did you grow up here your entire life or??"

𝑾𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒎𝒃 𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒙, 𝒂𝒔 𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍 ;) , 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 21 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔.

"𝑵𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒏𝒐𝒘." 𝑰 𝒉𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚.

"Alright baby, it's your turn. I'm sorry." He answered running his fingers down my spine.

"So I have noticed that you have a bit of an accent, that comes out especially when you're mad. Did you grow up here or??"

He snorted out loud and started, " I really didn't think it was that noticeable hey? But on a serious note, both of my parents are Italian, and they lived in Italy before having me and my brothers. When I turned 22, our parents moved us to California because of business they had to attend to here. Truthfully, we weren't even supposed to stay here permanently, it was only for 6 months, to allow them to get the business off the ground but....we loved it here, and the scenery so we decided to stay."

"Woah, that's pretty impressive. But I've never heard you speak Italian before ....like EVER."

"Yea well, I've never really had to use it before as English is the main language this side so....I've only had to speak it with my parents."

"Will you teach me one day?" I looked up at him.

"Sure, plus you're a fucking nerd so you'll be fine."

"Shut up dude." I said smacking him on his arm.

"What?! It's a compliment, no man wants to end up with an airhead for a wife." He said shrugging his shoulders.
"Anyways, tell me where YOU are from. Tell me everything."

My family is from South Africa, with my mom being half Asian and Black, and my dad being Black. They ended up divorcing when I was about.....I think 13. I have a younger brother who's 18. Uhm, I moved to the States when I was 15, and I got signed to a modelling agency, and it turned out to be pretty great. Gave me a sense of independence, and with the money I received, I was able to fund my own interior company because I believe I have impeccable taste. And I ended up moving here about 2 years ago. And that's about it.

"I knew there was a story behind your cute little eyes." He said, causing me to roll my eyes at him, giggling.

"I think we should make our relationship official, yes?"

"Really? Isn't it a bit too soon for labels?" I asked him.

"I mean, you love me, and I definitely love you so what's the wait for?" He said, planting kisses on my neck. "And besides, once you have me, you don't need any other person, because you belong to me, and me only."

"I guess you're right. I love you Mace."

"I love you Mi Amor." He said, stroking the side of my face, smiling like an idiot. "Ready for round 3?" He whispered in my ear, making me wet all over again.

"Let's see if you can keep up this time Anderson." I teased him.

"I don't know, let's put it to the test yea?" He stared at me intently before climbing on top of me, covering us with the sheets.