The Way You Make Me Feel.

"So, you're telling me she's back, after everything that's gone on between you guys?"

I hummed softly, relishing in the sweet cappuccino  milkshake Alex bought for me. He literally dragged me out of the house because he was supposedly miserable without me.

"I just can't shake this feeling off me, that she may be planning something, she would never fly 18 hours to just see her estranged daughter. Not even I would fly that long."

"I don't blame you, she's bad juju that one. Anyways, I'm just glad my little nephew's okay."

A dry laugh escaped my lips, " and what makes you so sure that it's a boy? For all you know, it could be a little girl."

"My gut feeling has never been wrong sweetie, and Mason would agree with me." He sat back inspecting his manicured nails.

"You wanna get out of here? My feet are killing me."

"Sure, let me run to the restroom real quick." I nodded and watched him turn the corner to the restrooms. I took this opportunity to video call my brother. He's probably up by now, plus it's a Saturday.

*ring ring*

Dante : Yoooo Z, how you doing?

Zara : Good. Just wanted to check up on my favourite brother ever.

Dante : *rolls eyes* I'm your only brother man, and sibling at that. Anyways, mom showed up at my dorm last night. I wanted to call you but I got busy and I kinda forgot.

Zara : Whatever it doesn't matter anyways. So, what did she say?

Dante : Uh, nothing she's not said before. The usual 'I miss you' or the occasional 'when will I see you again' type stuff. Why can't we have a normal mom for once?!

Zara : Keep wishing, maybe God might just about answer our prayers, but until then, we'll have to make due with the shitty one we have. Anyways we'll catch up later, yea?

Dante : Sure thing. Love ya, bye.

Zara : Bye potato.

"Took you long enough." At this point I was convinced he was doing something else in there.

"What? A boy's gotta be ready at every turn honey, and besides.....you don't look this way by chance."

"You're so extra. Come on, let's go."

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

"Mason, now?" My breaths getting quicker with every kiss on my collarbone.

"Yes now. We haven't had sex in weeks baby, I need you so bad. I miss you."

"And who's fault was that? No babe, I have an important meeting to get to, no babe, I need to sign off on some paperwork.  No, I don't think so" a playful smirk on my lips.

"Then, would you let me do this?" He grasped my left breast and started massaging it, and rubbed my nipple.

"Oh Mason, what the fucking hell-"

I couldn't finish my horny induced ramble as he tore off my dress.

"What the fuck Mason, this dress is my favourite!!!!"

"Shut up and let me take care of my woman, will you ? And besides, I'll take you shopping to buy all of your favourite dresses" he tried mimicking me at the end, but ended up sounding really stupid.

"Fine!!! But only for 30 minutes, I have work to do."
A deep groan erupted from his lips and took off my bra and underwear, a slight glimmer appearing in his grey eyes as he took my naked body.
"30 minutes is all I needed my love."

He carried me to the bed and gently set me down on it, quickly taking off his shirt, not caring that some of his shirt buttons popped off at his sudden outburst. I could feel my insides churning as he pulled my legs towards the edge of the bed, and kissed every part of my body, from my lips and forehead , to my neck, down the valley between my already plump breasts, to my already throbbing pussy.

"You're so fucking hot baby. The way you make me feel, the little things you do to make my day.....fuck I love you." He looked very uneasy before coming to eye level with me " will the baby be okay?"

My heart warmed at his constant concern for the baby, our baby. "Don't worry, it's all good."
He went back down to continue his assault on my clit, sticking in 1, then 2, then 3 fingers into my aching hole.

"Oh...fuck Mason, just like that, don't stop please." I whimpered helplessly as my mind went into constant havoc and I couldn't think of anything else besides his tongue on my throbbing bud. Suddenly, he stopped just as I was about to climax.
What the fucking hell?!?!?

"Why are you messing with me? A pregnant woman at that?" I cried incredulously

"I wanted to make you come the only way I knew you'd come begging for more."

He was taking way too much time undressing so I got on my knees and struggled with the buckle of his belt before succeeding and unbuttoning his jeans.

"We're too impatient huh?" A smirk on his lips, clearly trying to keep his composure.

I pulled down both his pants with his boxers, his huge member sprung free from it's confines.

"That's better" I moved closer to his throbbing cock, looking up at him before taking him in my needy mouth.
Every bob of my head on his huge cock is met with animalistic, deep groans, savouring every taste from his member. Soon enough he started fucking my mouth as he got closer and closer to climax.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come...." He tried pulling out of my mouth but I locked my jaw in place, wanting his juices in my mouth.

Soon enough, his body started jerking slightly, and shot his tasty cum inside me, savouring the taste of him as I lick him clean.

"That was amazing. Now your turn." Suddenly I was turned on around, and I was on all fours, my gushing hole in full display. "Warning, this might....give a little shock.

I wasn't sure as to what he meant until he stuck a finger in my asshole, slightly painful, but weirdly enjoying the sensation. "Staaaaaaap playing with me baby, I want all of you, right now" my breaths quickening with every passing moment.

"Whatever you say, mi amor" and without warning he plunged into me, slowly moving in and out for me to get used to his fucking huge tool.
After a small nod of my head, he moved out of me, only to crash into me, moving his hips in a rotating way, hitting places I never thought were possible, sending an intense feeling, through me.
"Fuck daddy, keep going!!!!!!" Constant slapping of skin, along with my screaming mess was heard across the room, him bringing me to my release.

"I'm gonna come, I'm coming!!!!"

"Not yet baby, I'll tell you when to come....."

It was tough as hell considering how merciless he was ramming into me, but I nodded anyways.

His large hand came into contact with my neck and squeezed oh so tight, but loose enough to not have any bruises in the morning, and brought me up with him. I wasn't even sure how that was possible, but he made it work.

"Now on my count, you're gonna release my love, not sooner, not later."
I was incapable of forming any coherent words or sentences so I just nodded frantically.

"Now!!! Come for me baby, come for daddy" in his dominant voice.

I immediately came undone, with a breathless moan, my legs shaking violently with each breath I took.
Mason laid down under me and pulled me with him under the sheets. "I love you." He said with a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you more." Sleep envelopes me and I gladly welcome it.