Epilogue

Can't believe I started it a month ago.

Anyway

Drishti's POV:

Rishab:- mama!

At last I got someone who liked to say mama more than papa.

Drishti:- han yahi hu.

I pinched the cheeks of my one year old who was born to us after two years of being together. Somewhere I felt that the craziness for their kids was similar between Rakshit and Vicky. Like Vicky Rakshit didn't leave any baby product in the market.

Sargun:- huh! Papa ko to koi puchta hi nahi hai.

Sargun caressed Rakshit's hair whose head was placed on her lap. Sargun was almost six years old now and nothing had changed. She still loved Rakshit more than me and the next person whom she loved was Romi, then came her dadu.

Yup, misters over sisters.

Rakshit:- rehne do Sargun *sighing dramatically* is duniya mein sab rishte aise hi hote hain.

Drishti:- apko pata hai apki bat ki sense nahi bani?

Rakshit:- Sargun?

Sargun:- (rubbing his hair) bani hai. Samajhdar ko ishara kafi hai par aap samajhdar nahi ho.

A smile appeared on Rakshit's face.

Sargun:- Aisa papa kehte hain

The smile immediately dropped as he stood up from the bed and rested his hands on his hips.

Rakshit:- kal se koi chocolate nahi, koi chips nahi, koi games nahi, koi kuch nahi.

Sargun:- par papa?

Rakshit (turns his face away):- no

Sargun(almost crying):- mama!

Drishti:- han mera bacha. Mera chotu sa Rishab. Chalo hum dono bahr jake nanu ke ghar jate hain. Vahan Divya massi wait kar rahi hogi.

I picked Rishab in my arms and left the room, leaving the angry father and daughter quarreling.

Mein samajhdar nahi hu?

Rishab:- mama!

Drishti:- tumhe nind kyu nahi ati.

I cried and sat on the couch in the drawing room. After working for the whole day in the office it was getting really hard to handle Rishab after coming home. Even if Rakshit's dad, Chetan papa took care of the kids when we were at our work, Rishab would still cry when he saw me home but not near him.

Drishti:- Rishab so jao na please.

A light touch on my shoulder caused me to turn my face towards the man standing behind me. Rakshit smiled at me and took Rishab from my arms, holding him high in the air.

Rakshit:- *kissing his cheeks* mera sher! *rishab starts crying* ek bat batau mujhe nahi lgta ye ladkio vali side se utna acha niklega.

He frowned amd started patting his back and dancing around to make him quiet. I laughed seeing both of them and forgot that we weren't alone now.

Papa Shergill urf Chetan:- Are ye kya ho raha hai yahan. Wah!

He laughed. Just then Sargun came running to him and hugged his leg. Chetan papa smiled at Sargun and picked her too when she pointed at Rakshit and asked him to the same to what he was doing to Rishab.