Chapter 5- Happy He

There are two parts in this chapter. One is the original story and the second one is the alternate ending

I already changed the storyline so many times. Now nothing will change. Absolutely nothing. I thought for too long but couldn't come up with anything so sorry. The alternate ending will be removed tomorrow and there is rona dhona in that part. Listen to Kaun hovega for futher mood spoil.

Rakshit- (not the same day)

I was walking towards my home with a bottle of beer in my hand. The stumbling in my steps was a sign that I was drunk, again. After I saw Drishti's daughter I decided to quit drinking. Even got successful.

But on seeing Drishti again, my heart ached to see what I had lost. Everything satrted spinning around me and as I was about to fall near the porch in a drunken fit, two hands circled around my waist and an angelic voice was heard- Mr. Shergill

As soon as that voice hit my ears, my heart started beating at quicker notions and my body felt the touch I longed for.

Mrs. Shergill

She pulled me up and rested my arm on her shoulder fot support. All the time I was smiling like a bewitched fool. It might seem stupid to everyone but pain has different impacts on different people and pain in love is the worst.

Drishti:- Mr. Shergill kitni pi hai apne. Kya hal bana lia hai apna.

Rakshit:- tum ho na mera khayal rakhne ke lea Mrs. Sher-

Drishti(hesitant):- Malhotra. Mrs. Malhotra.

I chuckled at her statement and tried connecting the beer bottle to my mouth but its destiny was to be broken by an angry Drishti.

Drishti:- Mr. Shergill bs!

Rakshit(childly):- okayyyyy

I kept my finger on my lips and hugged Drishti further. She ain't mine but alchol gets the best of you.

Rakshit:- Drishti where were you? You know I looked for you for a year and when I found you, you were getting married!!! You hurt me.

She didn't speak a word, only took a key from my pocket and unlocked the house door using it. Even if my weight was much greater than hers she managed to drag me to one of the bedrooms and put me down on the bed.

Drishti:- take rest. I'm leaving.

As she was about to go I caught her wrist. Her doe eyes silently looked at me as I nodded my head in a no asking her to stay. But how could she? Someone explain that to the poor heart.

Rakshit:- stay

Drishti:- I can't

Rakshit:- for some time?

There was a minute of silence and she settled down beside me, not forgetting to pull her hand away from mine. Then there was me who blamed her of cheating on me with my brother. She was such a loyal wife, wasn't she?

Rakshit:- you hate me? Nafrat krti ho? Mujhse

She nodded her head in a no and sighed telling me she didn't feel anything for me- be it love or hate.

Rakshit:- pr phir bhi bahr mere lea-

Drishti:- Vicky. Vicky ka wait kr rai thi tab tumhe aise dekha. (A lump formed in her throat that she swallowed and looked at me) kya hal bana lea hai apna apni zindagi mein age bad jao Rakahit. Please, aisa mat karo apne sath.

Rakshit:- tumhari jagah kisi aur ko kaise din Drishti?

Drishti:- jaise 6 sal pehle di thi, vaise hi aj phir se de do. Kya dikkat hai.