Chapter 8- Embarrassment

Um, last update of Together Forever was a few days ago. Its 20 votes. Not complaining but how tf did this story's last part get 27? In half a day

Rakshit-

Papa Malhotra:- Rakshit beta, take care In this trip of yours I hope both of you get closer to each other. (I looked at him skeptically and the looked at Drishti who was all decked up to go) Ah yes. I had talked to her too. But trust me the decision of giving you another chance was only hers. Some things never change Rakshit. They never do.

He smiled at me warmly and patted my back. Rohan came out with Sargun in his arms and handed her to Drishti for a hug.

Drishti:- bye bye Sargun. Mama will miss you.

She kissed her forehead and Sargun smiled at her while playing with her hairs. Drishti giggled at our daughter's love for hairs and handed her over to me. As soon as Sargun saw me she screamed loudly and started crying at the sudden change in the arms.

Rakshit:- shh. Sargun dekho to kaun hai. Papa

She calmed down at the word papa and looked at me carefully. As I kissed her cheek and held her close to my chest she started laughing once again and grabbed my mustache that came with skin.

Sargun:- papa!!!!

Everyone laughed at her cuteness while she admired my face for some more time and tried pulling out my facial hairs.

Rohan:- ye jab dekho dari hi khehti rehti hai har kisi ki.

Romi:- to tujhe kya? Tere konsa muh pe bal hai?

Rohan:- oe Romi tu zyada bol raha hai!

Romi:- meine kya kaha? Dari ke nam pe tere muh oe chota sa bhi bal aya hai? Even ye meri Divya tak ko chin ke niche bal hain

And as expected, he earned a punch from Divya while Rohan gave her a hi five. Drishti laughed her siblings and then came towards me. My heart started beatimg faster, assuming she was coming towards me but looked like I forgot Sargun playing in my arms. She smiled and kissed at her forehead before I handed her to her mamu.

That was what I was going to do.

Before Romi could hold her, Divya picked Sargun and started patting her back. Romi's face was something worth watching.

Both of us bid our goodbyes and sat in the car. As we were waving them Sargun started crying, something she would do when she saw me leaving for office. That's why I started going away when she was asleep.

My body tensed at her crying and yelling pa-pa in her baby voice.

Rakshit:- just a last hug.

I said and was about to get out of the car when Drishti held my hand and rubbed its back to calm me down a bit.

Drishti:- relax Rakshit. She'll be okay.

Rakshit:- Par Drishti vo-

Drishti:- Rakshit (pressed his hand) Sargun ko dheere dheere adat ho jaegi. Mera bhi man hai ki mein apni beti ke pas jau is wakt. Konsi ma apni beti ko aise rota hua dekh skti hai. Tumhe pata hai na is year shayad tumhe tumhare business ki wajah se travel krna pare. Aur mujhe bhi Vicky ke business ke karan krna pare. Tab kya karoge?

Rakshit:- par Drishti

Drishti:- hum kuch samay yaha rukte hain. Agar vo rona band kar gai to hun chalenge. Para agar nahi to hum vapis use milne jaenge. Theek hai?.

Drishti was right. This year seemed to be a busy when and both of us had many international meetings. If Sargun would be addicted to us or to any one of us in a way she would keep crying because of it, it would be bad.