A little talk

" I'm quite curious too Precious ya." Law said from his little corner.

" You kids don't need to know about that stuff instead you guys should go take care of the marines outside!"

" Yeah that's a great plan!" Lulu

- Later on that day

We are now in Shakki's bar.

" Wow can't believe you have so many siblings and all of them are crazier than the other." Ussop

" Y-yeah." Brook, chopper, franky

" So what did you do to get that bounty?"

" Well when I was on my way back to surprise them that I was alive after the mission I went on I ran into some trouble."

" what kind?" Zoro

" Well you see they killed my brother so I took revenge and killed a celestial dragon. After that I went to the reverie and threatened that if they touch my family I would kill all of their families and make them watch. So to make an example I killed some royals, celestials, and an elder."

" 'heavy sigh' your always getting yourself into trouble." Ray

" Your so cool!" Ussop, Lulu

" Ahhh... so why did you threaten them in the first place? Because if I stand corrected your brother died before the reverie."  Robin

" Well,  I don't know if you know but a war is brewing and this war will change this world very drastically."

" How do you know?" Sanji

" I have my res- I'm sorry ima have to take this." I picked up to hear dragons voice.

" So you were correct the dumb red head came and I accepted his request like you said." Dragon

" I hope you didn't bring you know who along."

" I didn't. So are you going to tell me the rest of your plan?" Dragon

" Come on now Dragon, you know I can't do that. Your part in this plan is fulfilled so let me handle everything else."

" Fine. But if you die without giving me an explanation I'm going to summon your spirit to get answers, you understand."

" Yeah yeah I understand. Goodbye." I hanged up to see Ray with a peculiar reaction on his face.

" So you've met dragon." Ray

" Yeah I have, but anyways I have a lot of things I have to get done."

" Can I watch please." Lulu gave me the eyes he always did when he asked to watch me when he was younger.

"Fine, but you know the rules. Elijah!"

" Huh? Oh, Yeah! That's me!"

" You know the personal line for the whitebeard crew right?"

" Y-yeah but why do yo-"

" Here dial the number I need to have an urgent meeting with whitebeard." I gave him the snail which he dialed the number.

" Hello? Who's this?" Marco

" It's been along time since I talked to you Marco... anyways I know your tired preparing for the upcoming war so I will skip the formalities. I need to talk to whitebeard, now! It's urgent."

I could hear foodsteps before it stopped. I could hear loud breathing and the snail changed its form.

" Hey, I need to talk to you can I come to the ship? I know where you guys are right now so don't worry I'll be there soon ok?"