Operation: Save Corazan

It's been a couple of years.And when I mean a couple, I mean almost 8 years!

I've been spying occasionally on Ace and Sabo. I've been taking care of Luffy when gramps isn't around.

I also got close with Sabo. He calls me big sis.

It's been getting harder to dodge Ace.

Even though I have a different appearance he'll recognize me in a split second.

Right now I'm on my way to save Rosinante. I'm about a couple of hours away from the snow island.

- few hours later

As I sat down waiting for the alarm to go off I realized something. Luffy! This is around the time that idiot almost died!

Right then the alarm goes off I see Rosinante shove the fruit down law's throat and then stuffed him in a chest of money.

I then took my chance to ready myself. As Doflamingo was shooting towards Rosinante.

I watched as he laid there. I then walked over to him.

" It's ok I'm going to heal you." He could barely give me a nod. I healed him up but he passed out due to blood loss.

I went back into hiding waiting for Sengoku to come.

I seen Sengoku cry over his body and I looked away for I couldn't bare the sight.

He then left. I took my chance and grabbed his body running to the boat. I finally got onto the boat and sailed to dawn island.

- two months later

I have finally made it to Dawn island. Rosinante has been waking up and then passing out for the past week.

I got off the boat and headed towards Makino's bar. I walked in quietly so no one would notice. I sat down on a stool and Makino passed me some sake.

As Luffy went on and on he didn't realize me. He then sits beside me and drinks some juice. Shanks and his crew dying of laughter as he pouts.

" It's ok Luffy. Be a kid as long as you can because when you can't...." I took a sip of my drink.

" That's when life goes down hill." He nods at me and looks down.

" I wish Precious was here." Makino then face palmed and I chuckled lightly gaining everyone's attention.

" Luffy, you idiot I'm right here!" He then shot his head towards me and gives me a big hug.

" Precious! What are you doing here? You said you won't be back for at least 4 months, but your back early!"

" This job was ea-" right as I was going to say easy Rosinante came stumbling in. He looked really pale. My eyes widen.

" Makino take Luffy in the back he is too young to be in here at the moment." She shoved him in the back giving me a worry glance.

" What are you doing up? I thought I told you to sleep. Law would be very disappointed."

I shook my head as he grabbed me by the throat and held me in the air. Everyone in the bar was shock as I was unfazed by the situation.

I then kicked my legs onto his arm holding me up, leaned back making him tumble to the floor. Now I was on top of him.

" You don't know how to listen do you? Law is somewhere on the grand line he'll be fine. You are declared dead and that was my mission.

And before you ask I work for myself and it so happens that your in my plans so deal with it."

" How do I know I could trust you?"

" I saved you from dying plus you're not the first so don't go and feel all special. I'll take you to my island and you'll live there with a couple of other people.

I would reveal their identities but there also declared dead so you'll just have to see for your self."

I got off of him and sat him on the stool and began drinking like nothing happen.

" Shanks, close your mouth you'll catch flies."
" How do you know who I am?"
" Wow! In the past 7 years I think you got stupid?"

" Don't you remember me? It's Precious. Your old buddy." Something inside him clicked and he practically flew over to me.

" Precious! I haven't seen you in forever!"
" Hey captain who is that?" Yassop

" It's me. Here this will clear up the confusion."
I then transformed to my old self. I heard him and Ben gasp and so did Corazon.

I then turn back, sipped the rest of my drink, and headed to the door with Corazon.

" I'll see you soon, Shanks. Please tell luffy to not get into trouble while I'm gone...Nevermind that will never happen."