Operation: Save Sora

I have been traveling for over three months now and it's been tiring. I am right now in Germa kingdom.

Sora supposedly died around this time so I just have to wait for the right time to strike.

I walked around the town, looking for a good place near the palace to spy. I finally found an inn and booked it for the next month.

I've been watching from a distance for about two weeks. Sora's schedule doesn't change at all.

She wakes up, a maid bring her breakfast, she reads, naps, spends time with Sanji and then goes to bed.

She doesn't really eat since she's been sick. Ima have to change that. It's been a month already and her condition is worsening.

When the maid left I jumped in from the window surprising her.

" Wh-who are you?"
" I'm a friend of your son, Sanji."

" But Sanji doesn't have friends. He's always stuck inside the palace."

Well she's a smart cookie.
" I can save your life."

" What are you talking about?"
" But if I save your life you must come with me."

" Why do I have to come with you? I have a family!"

" Please refrain from yelling. If you don't you'll ruin all my hard work these past years.

I have been saving people that means the world to the people I care about.

And if you come with me you'll be able to see your family again and if you don't...You'll die."

She sat there for a good 10 minutes in silence before speaking.

" Let's do it." She stared straight into my eyes with determination. I nodded.

" We have to fake your death. This poison will make you seem dead but really you're in a temporary paralysis. I will bring you back when your death is confirmed."

"ok

"ok."

- 30 minutes later

" My lady I've bring your din-" I heard a plate crash to the floor.

" My lady! My lady! Someone call the doctor!"

- 10 minutes later

As the doctor checked on Sora, I looked around to see Sanji sitting on the floor.

" Hey kid."
"..."
" I'm Precious.... and no matter what happens I just want to let you know that you are one of a kind.

Don't let anyone say your a horrible cook, and don't treat ladies wrong. Your a man, suck it up."

I punch him in the arm and he finally looked at me. As I smiled back.

 As I smiled back