The truth about my love

As I stepped onto my island I couldn't help but feel happy. Everything is going exactly the way it's supposed to.

As me and Thatch walked through the forests he asked a million questions, which I answered all of them.

If I argued he would've made into a bigger problem. I told him exactly everything that I told the others.

I wasn't going to let him know more than the others that wouldn't be fair. As we walked towards the castle I could feel four presence that had the intent to kill.

I paid no mind to it but Thatch could feel it too.

" Pr-Precious can you feel it?"

" Yeah, their just pests leave them be. They'll come out sooner or later."

Right before they could attack us Rogue yelled dinner is ready, which made them stop in their tracks and run off to the dinner table.

I walked into the familiar halls going down to the noisy dining hall. Memories rushed in from the last time I was here.

When I walked in, they all turned their head and stared in silence. I sat down at the head of the table.

" How many times have I told you guys that staring at people is rude." They all then rushed at me.

Thatch stood their in shock seeing me smile bigger than he's ever seen me. Once everyone settled down I introduced Thatch.

We were all having a great time until Olivia started to ask.

" Sooo, Precious I know you know the deal so let's get straight into it." This made everyone shut up.

Thatch even went silent because he knew what was going on.

" Do you have any other kids beside your daughter?"

" Yes, I have 2 sons and another daughter."

" Really?!" Tom said in surprise.

" Ok,ok second question. How many sisters do you have, what are their names, and are they married? And if married with who?"

" I have 5 sisters. One is biologically, and the others are like how luffy and Ace are brothers.

" Their names are Rosalie, Iris, Astraea, Crystal, Tara, and yes they are all happily married."

" With who!! Tell me!" Thatch said with excitement. Actually everyone wanted to know.

" Actually this is going to be a shocker to all of you but... Iris is my real sister so I'll start with her. And please no interruptions."

They all nodded.

" Iris is married to Marco. Tara is married to the rookie, Kidd. Crystal is married to Ace. Astraea is married to Law and Rosalie is married to you, Thatch."

Everyone stood there in shock.

" H-how? How can I be married? I don't get it! And now your saying Ace is married too!"

" Calm down, I'll be explaining to everyone when Ace and pops arrive here. I'll be telling you guys everything."

" Well then I'll just wait until then. I'm also curious to how Law is married." Rosi said with a little of a hiss.

Olivia then began to speak asking her last questions.

" I want to know how you and mihawk became a thing. Like how you met, became a couple, all of it!"

This caught everyone's attention. I sighed and stayed silent for awhile I haven't told anyone this story before.

" Where would you like me to start?"