The big operation

I've been traveling for a while now. Right now I'm walking around town waiting for lady Otohime to get shot.

As I walked around I met a young girl. She was very mysterious. I think her name was shyarly.

" Hi! I was wondering if the rumors are true?"

" True?"
"I was told that you can see the future."
" Bits and pieces why?"

" Could you tell me mine?"
" Hmmm what's in it for me?"
" Well I can tell you something that will happen today. Deal?"

" Deal!" She looked into her crystal ball with a big smile.

Her face turned from smiling bright to terrified. Her whole body was trembling.

" Are you ok?"
" W-what the hell are you?"

I sighed knowing that she couldn't tell my future. I was hoping since I can tell everyone's future besides mine.

" I'm sorry. I have to go."
" Wait! What's your name?"
" Precious. Remember it ok, Shyarly."

I then quickly left going to the town square to see Otahime bleeding out.

I used a smoke screen and went in knocking her out, giving her some poison that will stop her breathing for a little

" What the hell!" One of her sons yelled. I seen everyone's confused face. That's when I stepped in.

" The king told me to bring the queens body to the palace so please everyone step away."

Once I got her body I left fishmen island immediately. I then treated her since she was dying and I gave her poison.

I've been traveling for about a month. I'm going to conomi island. I have to save her.

- few days later

Right now I'm at a bar by drinking waiting for those stupid pests to come. I heard a lot of commotion telling me they were here.

I walk up the hill to a house with a ton of tangerines in the front. I walk past, picking one, and sat down eating.