The wedding finale

Elena's Pov

Me, Rebekah, Bonnie, Caroline, Katherine walk down the aisle hand and hand then we stand there in front of our future husband I look into Klaus's eyes The Priest said "We're all here today to celebrate the relationship of Elena and Klaus and to be witnesses and supporters of the commitment they share. Together we're a group of the most important people in their lives and they've brought us here to publically recognize that we've all played some special part in the love they share today" then she said "Klaus, please take Elena's hand and repeat these words I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love,"

Klaus says "I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love," the priest said "for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come" Klaus says "for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come" the priest said "By sharing your vows and exchanging rings here today you both have decided to share the rest of your lives. You are no longer two separate people but one couple together. This unity is symbolized through the pouring of these two individual containers of sand. One, representing you, Elena and all that you were, all that you are, and all that you will ever be, and the other representing you, Klaus, and all that you were and all that you are, and all that you will ever be" I said Klaus we've been through our ups and downs but I love you I always will Love you look at our friends I realized that ever since I met you I always loved you

he said "Elena I love you I've always told you but I remember something I said to you once he's your first love I intend to be you're last I still intend to be you're last these are new times" then I said Klaus you are my last I never said this but Tyler was right he always was about us he always was then Klaus said "I love you and I already knew that" then the priest said "Klaus do you take Elena to be your wife; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?" Klaus said "I do," the priest said: "

Elena do you take Klaus to be your husband; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?" I said I do then she said "I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride" then we kissed

then she moved on to Rebekah and said "We're all here today to celebrate the relationship of Rebekah and Stefan and to be witnesses and supporters of the commitment they share. Together we're a group of the most important people in their lives and they've brought us here to publically recognize that we've all played some special part in the love they share today" then she said "Stefan, please take Rebekah's hand and repeat these words I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love,"

Stefan says "I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love," the priest said "for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come" Stefan says "for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come" the priest said "By sharing your vows and exchanging rings here today you both have decided to share the rest of your lives. You are no longer two separate people but one couple together. This unity is symbolized through the pouring of these two individual containers of sand. One, representing you, Rebekah and all that you were, all that you are, and all that you will ever be, and the other representing you, Stefan, and all that you were and all that you are, and all that you will ever be"

Rebekah said "Stefan I Love you for who you are ripper, drunk, sweet, heroic, all that is Stefan Salvatore no matter what we go through you're the one" then he said " I loved you even when I couldn't remember you because you're the one I love you for who you are "Rebekah, you've been my friend, my conscious, my sounding board, my sunlight when all I saw was darkness"