Broken

Elena wakes up and Klaus wakes up and knows he stayed because she can smell him all over her bed then she gets up and changes clothes and texts the group chat consists of Stefan, Rebekah, and Bonnie Damon, Caroline also Enzo and Klaus she texts it.

E: hey guys I need you guys to meet up at my house for a convo about me
C: Sure
R: yeah Klaus is still here
B: yeah
E: yeah
S: yeah
K: of Course love
D: yeah sure

AN: They all meet at her house

Klaus shows up first cuz Elena said to come first and he sits on her bed and then they wait for the guest then when everyone gets here she says sit on the floor in my room they all do Damon says "what do you want Elena"? And everyone says Damon but say yeah but what do you want us all here for and then she says "I'm pregnant" and they all say who's the father but Caroline had a guess it was Klaus then Elena says "Klaus is my baby daddy" then Caroline gets up and leave then Elena says "I'm going after her" Klaus says "no I got This one"

***
I chase after Caroline then I say what is your problem "Klaus you had sex with my best friend and you're having a baby with her and not to mention I decided to keep the baby I forgot to tell you" she says I said you said you hated me I moved on after 3 years of chasing what do you expect She says " did you tell her I'm pregnant asshole ?" I didn't but Bex did " you're right" then she kissed me then Elena came out and cried when she heard that then she said, "Klaus you know what you had me fooled a lot and you Caroline I have no words you didn't want him but I did but I chose not to tell him out of respect for you I put my feelings aside for you you to are perfect for each other" then she ran back into her house crying.

Elena calls Klaus
E: Klaus
K: yes
E: we are just parents we will just co-parent This child that will be here in 9 months you ruined it by not only lying to me about Caroline still being pregnant but anyways you kissed her
K: ok love I'm sorry but that's not what happened 

***
I walk back in crying and saying everybody but Bonnie, Rebekah and Stefan leave while crying Bonnie hugs me I say Rebekah I'm hurt I don't ever wanna see him again but I can't not see him god it hasn't even hit me yet I'm stuck with him for 18 years god I'm having his baby Rebekah says " I'm sorry what happen" he kissed Caroline but last night he kissed me and months before that we said we loved each other I said I love you too god why am I so stupid Stefan said "you're not stupid Lena he is" Rebekah said, "I'll be back".
***
I walk to my house where I know where Klaus is because after 3 years of crushing on the care she finally kissed him he came home I go upstairs to Klaus's room and see him laying down clearly upset I say why did you kiss care then I punch him in the arm Klaus says "I didn't kiss her she kissed me" Ohh I say.