In The Impossible House 11 of 16

"You and Sang-hyeok-si, of course. Who else?"

"Me and Sang-hyeok...?"

Yoo-jin wonders for a while, remembering that Joon-sang also said something weird a while ago.

"Do you think I married Sang-hyeok? Is that what you mean?"

Kim lightly touches the head of his nose with his finger, wondering if it could be a mistake. Then he thinks that she and Sang-hyeok held the girl just two days ago.

"Yes, I'm sure you did. And you have a child.  A girl, right?"

"A girl..." Yoo-jin mumbles.

There is a brief silence.

"Could it be Ji-hyun?"

Kim nods while saying:

"I don't know her name .But I saw you near the apartment in Seoul, cradling her a few days ago__"

He realizes he just confessed that he(and Joon-sang) had visited there.

"Oh  sh*t"

Hearing his tweet of regret, Yoo-jin says clearly.

"I got it, Mr. Kim. That girl is Jin-sook's child. And her husband, Yong-gook's."

"Jin-sook?"

Kim, murmuring, looks up at the ceiling, trying to remember that name.

"Jin-sook!  yah!  Jin-sook-si!"

His eyes widen.

"W--WHAT ?"

He says, or rather shouts, looking at her smiling. It's written on her face: Do you understand?

 **

Joon-sang stands on the terrace, checking the jigsaw puzzle on the wall with his fingers. He tries to find the blank space. But there's no hitch. It seems all pieces are set completely. One of them must have fallen out. Strange, he thinks.

He hears Yoo-jin coming back to him.

"Kang Joon-sang!"

She calls out as if they were in the high school.

" ? "

He takes his hand off the puzzle and turns his head toward the voice.