In The Impossible House 4 of 16

**

At that time the cart goes down the white road in the greenery.

Kim, who had come to pick up Joon-sang at the dock, sits next to the driver.

After listening to the driver telling why Joon-sang wasn't there, Kim looks thoughtful.

Seeing the scenery moving at a leisurely pace, he mumbles to himself,

"Hmmm, A woman visited that house..."

He turns toward the driver, saying

".... And was she tall and beautiful, right?"

The driver replies with his eyes forward.

"Yes, I think so."

"Then I can't think of anyone else. No new faces."

Despite his lighthearted words, Kim is not sure what to do, folding his arms.

That house comes into view.

**

"Joon-sang, I..."

Yoo-jin gazes at her sweetheart on the terrace of the impossible house.

"I've been__"

"Congratulations, Yoo-jin"

He puts down his cup and interrupts her, changing the tone of his voice with a fatherly expression

"I'm glad to learn the...matter of you and Sang-hyeong. Well...it must be quite some time ago. Sorry I'm late to the celebration. Good for you"

He tries to smile naturally as much as he can and says.

"I should have given my congratulations first today. But I couldn't find the right time to say that."

Yoo-jin doesn't understand what he meant and mumbles in her mouth.

"What are you talking about?"

The sound of the cart begins to be heard faintly, mingled with the sound of the waves, and gradually grows louder. Two of them hear someone going up the stairs. Then, a voice echoes.

Kim appears, cheerfully saying.

"Yoo-jin-si ! It's you as I expected! "