7.calm down

STORYTELLER
Isaac jumped on his motorcycle and drove to pick up Becca like every morning, he drove past many houses, but at one he slowed down, Ace and.... Grace House.
He saw a girl in the upper rooms make a bun and look at her bed tired.
Gracy.
But why did she stare like that?
He remembered his school supplies.
Isaac had forgotten them yesterday and because he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of the whole school, he turned into her driveway.

The door opened and Grace came out, she flinched slightly when she noticed Isaac.
"Oh hey... Isaac" Grace look only stroked him briefly "Ehm...if you're looking for Ace, he's upstairs in the bathroom."
"No, no, I'm looking for you"
Grace felt her cheeks blush.
Why was he looking for me?

"Why that?" She laughed lightly.
"The school supplies"

Of course the school supplies, what had I thought?!
Annoyed by herself, she rolled her eyes.
"Oh, wait a minute" she ran into the house with quick steps and left Isaac standing.
Why was it still in her room?
She came back with a bunch of books, he pinched the question and packed it up.

"Isaac?"
"Yes?" He squeezed his jaw.
"I'm really sorry for what I said"
Grace turned her gaze, from Isaac's penetrating gaze, to the ground.

He put his hand on her chin and lifted it up, they were only a few centimeters apart.
Grace hoped so much that she didn't blush, but at that moment he pulled his hand away and gave her a slap on her shoulder.

A friendly clap? Seriously?
Grace lowered her look.
"It's okay" a smile appeared for a brief moment and in a rough voice he said "Grace."

Grace breathing became faster.
His eyes wandered at her from the bottom to the top. 
"I would drive you to school but I have to pick up Becca" he smiled.
She blinked and her gaze quickly digressed from him.

Becca, of course. He has a girlfriend.
Don't hope Grace.

Isaac was still looking at her penetrating.

ISAAC
What if she was right about Ace and Becca? But no, that couldn't be.
And since when was a girlfriend of me so important to me, especially for Gracy...
Couldn't I...?

My gaze wandered on her lips but she avoided any eye contact.
I wanted to touch her, I wanted to kiss her,
I wanted to stroke her hair. But she wasn't like everyone else.
She didn't want me.

She approached me but was still looking at the floor, my breathing became faster

why? come down!!

GRACE
I felt his quick breath so close to each other we stood. I didn't want to be like his other girls. And actually I hated him. I was such a weird fuckboy.

And I knew exactly that he had Becca and she was clearly better and prettier than me.
I hadn't even had a real relationship.

I looked up at him and saw his bright eyes wandering from my lips to my eyes, I got nervous and my heart raced.

Calm down Grace!

But I kinda wanted him...

-