2. she

GRACE
„Hey, where have you been so long?" Scarlett, one of my few friends, greeted me.
Annoyed, I threw my school bag into the corner of the window niche, the space of my three best friends and me (okay, they were my only ones but that didn't matter, rather few than wrong ones).

"I have to tutor this Isaac now and he comes to me after school, I really don't feel like it"
"What Isaac the...the biggest fuckboy in school?" screamed my other girlfriend Lissy.

"He has a girlfriend Becca, but she's a bitch. She goes to my hockey team, is terrible in it and only does it to please Isaac and so that she can go to his football team during the breaks"

„I'm actually not allowed to tell that anyone and especially not her, so please don't tell anyone," I said.
"One of the hottest boys in school wants something from you," quicked my guy best friend, Chase "put in a good word for me".

"People, we only go to school"
"Yes" Scarlett looked up from her drawing pad.
I sighed "please don't tell anyone".
"To whom Grace?" Scarlett laughed ironically.
"Especially you Lissy"
Lissy wasn't quite as unpopular as the rest of us, but I wasn't surprised either, she took almost every course and also looked fantastic. "yes," laughed Lissy.

"Sweeties, my design course is about to start, I have to hurry, today after school chicken at crispys?"
"Girl, I have to tutor Isaac," I said annoyed.
"Yes, you others agree...or wait, could you take him with you afterwards?"

"As if he wanted to and above all I don't feel like spending more time with him"
"But he's the biggest fuckboy in school," Chase said "And yup I'm coming".

"That's exactly why Chase" I bit my sandwich.
"Oh Rose, you don't notice? Everyone would swap with you," Scarlett said dismissively because she was so focused on her drawing pad, which for whatever reason no one was allowed to see.

I looked around the cafeteria and discovered Becca, Isaac couldn't be far from her, I looked around but couldn't find him.
Instead of him, I saw a tall boy with darker skin and short black hair, my half-brother Ace.

He was very popular and in order not to lose that, he didn't tell anyone that I was his sister when I came to school. Becca approached him and had to stand on her toes despite her high heels, she put his arms around her hips and kissed him in the neck. Ace laughed and took her head in both hands, Becca visibly looked at his big lips.

"Hem girls, take a look at Becca and Ace..." Chase had probably noticed it too.
Scarlett looked up "You'll have to tell Isaac that later"
"I don't know..."
"Yes!" It rang "Well then have fun with Isaac later," Chase grabbed Scarlett's block and together they ran away.

My gaze wandered through the room, all the students ran into their classes, I saw Ace and Becca running arm in arm in their lessons. Ace and I didn't talk much, but I had to draw his attention to it at home.

I quickly walked towards the chemistry room.

-