5. pretty

ISAAC
While Grace, Gracy...idk told me something about chemical reactions, I began to take a closer look at her.
She sat in a cross-legged in front of me only one book lay between us, I wandered to her face: her little pointed nose was decorated with small freckles, her big blue eyes looked at the book; with the sweeping black eyelashes, she chewed concentrated on her pink lower lip.

If she knew how that distracted me.
Her dark blond hair with the lighter highlights were pinned up in a messy bun. A few of the lighter highlights fell into her face (I would have liked to have painted one of the strands behind her ear, but the thought of my pretty Becca prevented me from doing so) or hid her ears, which were embellished with many small stud earrings and rings.

„Isaac?" I was distracted in my thoughts.
"Are you even listening?"
"Yeah" I drove frantically through my hair.
"And what did I just say?" She moved her rings back and forth by her hands.

"Ehm.." I hesitated, I had no idea what she had told.
fuck
She moaned and nervously I turned my eyes away from her lips, that had hit me.

„Okay, then we'll do a concentration exercise first" she put the sheet of paper, what she held in her small hands, aside.
"If I can't concentrate, I always do a few exercises" she took her alarm clock from the dessert and put it between us.
„And now you look at the second pointer and count".

I nodded and looked at the second pointer. 1,2,3,4 my gaze wandered towards her, her gaze adhered to me after a short eye contact, she quickly looked away.

"Focus on the alarm clock"
I almost said it's hard, but I didn't mind "Can't we do something else?"
"Of course, what? Biology?" She closed the book.

No, I mean going on a trip or something"
I smiled.
"But we met to do school," she said hesitantly.

"Tomorrow, I have to get used to you"
"What do you mean?"
"We're doing a little tour on my motorcycle but where no one can see us, I don't feel like rumours" I got up, hesitantly she remained seated.

"I don't know"
„You don't have to be afraid, nothing can happen to you with me. Come on Gracy"
I stretched out my hand and she looked at it for a long time, but then she stand up without taking my hand, I laughed "Then not"

"Without y" she said while putting on her shoes.
"What?" I laughed.
"My name is GracE" she knotted her wavy hair and they fell on her shoulders.

„No matter for me you are Gracy"
Annoyed, she rolled her eyes but a smile played around her lips. She put on the helmet and I held my leather jacket for her "protection" I replied to her surprised look.

We walked to my motorcycle but instead of getting up behind me, Gracy just stopped and looked at me, and at my motorcycle.
The other girls wich already sat on it had always been completely thrilled.
But she was probably different, I sighed.

"And how many cute bitches have already sat here?" She said.
I hesitated "Not many"
"Certainly" she laughed quietly and climbed "But woe betide you race"

"I'll take care of you as Ace said" I took her hands "But for that you have to hold on" and put them around my upper body, her hands twitched.
"Well" I let go and she pushed herself against me.
And then we drove off.

-