Ness

Senn trudged along the ravine, following Oris, looking around. we watched several Ardoni walk by with other humans, and some weird looking anthropomorphic pig that bartered with gold.

Oris turned a corner and walked towards a small stone opening. They bent their heads and entered a large hollow of stone, decorated with glowing ores, cobblestone and vines. There were a few potted plants, from different biomes. There were weapons lying around, and a steady clang could be heard close by. 

"Wait here," Oris said, and he entered another room, disappearing from sight. Senn looked around, and held up a sword. It was a delicate thing, sturdy enough for a fight, yet light enough to make some complex maneuvering than the average twirl. Though it was made from a type of iron, it was styled with holes and intertwining swirls.  
A door opened and closed, and footsteps began to approach. Into the room stepped a Nestoris, that had the same markings as Ingressus, but it was far younger, perhaps the same age as Senn himself.

"Hello, I'm Ness. What's your name?" she asked politely.

"My name is Senn," he replied.

"Oh, I love that name. It's like mine, having the first syllable of a Ardoni clan," she said, clapping her hands together.

Oris then walked in behind her. "Ness, this is your brother. He comes from Sendaria. He's..."

"The son of Ingressus, i could tell. You have our mothers marking." She said.

And thank God for that he thought.

"So is there anything he have in common?" Ness asked.
"Uh, I do forging as well. I had a look at this sword, its very good," he said, lifting the sword up a bit.
"Oh, cool, do you have a Song?" She asked, and she reached behind her and pulled out a Agressium song, its red glow bouncing off the wall.
Senn pulled out his song, the blue clashing with the red.
"A Protiseum song, sweet. Great for defenses. Oris has a Supporium song," she said.
"Do any of you know how to use them?"
"I've only used mine once, only in practice. Oris uses his all the time, but for building and supporting people, like people falling off a cliff," Ness said.
"Maybe we can teach you," Oris said.
"That'd be great," Senn said, as he put his song away
Ness nodded and put her song away. "Ok, then let's go, there's a field not too far away where we practice," she said, and she passed Senn, leaving the room. Senn turned to follow with Oris behind him.