Chapter 1

Codes pov (Aftermath of Borutos death)

"Damn you boruto... this is bad."

Who would've thought he had the will to kill himself for them, now I don't have a sacrifice anymore....

I guess it's back to square one...

The destruction of the Hidden Leaf will come.

Starting off by killing this Uchiha girl.

I disappeared into my claw marks and reappeared behind the girl who was crying over Borutos dead body.

I Hardened my right hand getting ready to kill the girl...

I sense someone coming from my right and quickly go into hiding... It's the Hokage...

I can't fight him here, I'd probably win in a fight against him now that he doesn't have the Nine Tails anymore but it'll still be a long fought battle, and not to mention Uchiha Sasuke, who will be able to kill me easily with my limiters on...

I really need them off...

The Hokage started to grieve over his dead son...

Hmm, he's probably going to talk to that traitor soon, meaning if I mark the Hokage and catch him off guard I can have Amado all to myself..

The Hokage shouldn't feel my claw marks if I throw it at him, and if it does work, I can spy on him until he's alone with Amado...

The Hokage bursted into tears again, same with the Uchiha. I have to mark him where it's not noticeable though, I suspect Amado had already told them how my abilities work.

I threw a clew mark right in front of me and behind the Hokage, I put my arm threw the claw mark in front of me, making my arm travel to the other claw mark

(If you don't understand, think of it like Obitos kamui where hes able to transport some of his body parts, Code is able to travel through his claw marks, and place them like how Minato does it, I I don't know how to explain it properly in writing 😭)

I slipped under the Hokages cloak and placed and gently placed a claw mark on his back.

He didn't notice.. I put my arm back in the claw mark and traveled back to my hideout safetly

Got you Hokage...

                    Saradas Pov (1 day later)

"He still hasn't waken up?"

"Not yet Mom, I'll keep waiting here until Dad wakes up.." I said.

"Okay, I have to check up on one more patient and then I'll be back." Mom said.

"Okay..."

Mom closed the hospital door. 

It just happened so fast... Rollercoaster of emotions these past two days.

It was just yesterday when I had Boruto in my arms, and a few hours later he would say his last words to me...

And now Dad is still in a coma, sometimes I don't even want him to wake up...

To wake up to the news of your student dying is painful, and with how Dad acts, it's going to be worse for his mental knowing he couldn't do a damn thing about it.

But, I was right there and I couldn't do anything about it... so that's why...

I'll be the one who will take him down...

                         Narutos pov

"So Big Brother is gone forever?"

"Yeah, but, your Big Brother is a hero, so let's say our thanks and goodbyes to him properly today..."

I looked at my wife and Hima get ready for Borutos funeral... This pain is worse than anything I've ever felt, the feeling of having to go to your own kids funeral, is something no one should experience.

God damn it, how much more pain are you going to throw at me!? How much more do I have to deal with for whoever is up there to be satisfied!?

Is it fun seeing me like this!?  Did you get what you wanted!? I'm at my breaking point,
I tried everything I could to bring Boruto back, Kurama even sacrificed himself just for it to be in vain. I need a break from all of this...

"Let's go Naruto, we're going to be late for..."

"Hinata...Yeah, let's go." I quietly said.