Chapter 19

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Third Person POV

"Good morning, Deb!" Kaownah greeted the receptionist of the PT building cheerily. "How's it going?"

"Nothing to complain about!" she shot back with a bright smile. "How are things going on your end?"

"I couldn't complain either. My life is just perfect today!" Kaownah replied. "By the way, have you made sure that the east room is available at ten thirty today?"

"I believe so," Deb replied, quickly moving her cursor around on her computer screen. "Yes it is, Kaownah, for ten thirty. Yes, sir!"

"Thanks, Deb! You're the best! See ya later!" Kaownah said, heading for the east room.

"Later gator!" Deb called back as she worked fast on her computer once more.

=      =      =      =      =       =      =      =      =

"Ready, Title?" Mrs. Puangmalee called out to her son as she took off her car key  that was hanging from the hook just beside the front door.

"Yes, mom!" Title said quickly wheeling himself from the living room to the foyer.

With his mom's assistance, Title made it to the car. Title's mom folded his wheelchair and placed it in the trunk of her car.

Title tried to calm down his queasy stomach as his mom made her way to the PT building where Kaownah was waiting for him.

"Good morning, may I help you?" Deb greeted the newest arrival at the lobby.

"Good morning, we are here for my son's therapy session with ... "

"Kaownah," Title supplied the missing name.

"Yes, Kaownah," Title's mom confirmed.

"Let me page for him,' Deb said, picking up the intercom phone.

"Kaownah, you have a client at the lobby... Kaownah you have a client at the lobby." Deb announced. 

Then she turned to Title and his mom. "He will be here soon. Please have a seat."

In just a few seconds, Kaownah appeared with a cheery smile, bowing first to Title's mom and then approaching Title, helping him up from his wheelchair.

The pleasant scent of Title's shampoo wafted to Kaownah's nose.

Kaownah almost blurted, "You smell delicious" but remembered Title's mom's presence just in time.

"I will assist you to walk to the east room. It will be part of your knee and leg strengthening exercises," Kaownah said. "Don't be scared. I will be here to hold you and keep you from falling."

"You are in good hands now, son," Mrs. Puangmalee said to Title. Then she turned to Kaownah. "What time should I pick him up?"

"Oh, don't worry about it," Kaownah replied. "I will take him home ... "

Mrs. Puangmalee's eyes widened.

" ... I mean I will take him to your residence," Kaownah said quickly. "I don't have any client after Title and my dorm is just a few minutes drive from your house."

"I don't want to trouble you," Title started to say but Kaownah interrupted him.

"No more protests. Come, let me take you to the east room now," said Kaownah, already giving Title a little push towards a nearby corridor.

"See you later, son," said Mrs. Puangmalee. "Thank you, Kaownah."

"My pleasure, ma'am," Kaownah responded.

"Bye, mom," Title called out to his mom who was already making her way out of the lobby.

"Here we are," Kaownah announced after a few meters from the lobby, and stopping in front of a door that said 'East Room'

With his other arm still wrapped around Title's waist, Kaownah used his other hand to turn the doorknob.

He made Title sit on a bench by the wall, just in time, because Title's legs were already starting to get wobbly.

"You okay?" Kaownah asked Title.

Title nodded. He found it hard to speak. His heart was beating dangerously fast. It was his first time to be all alone in a room with Kaownah. Many dangerously exciting thoughts were circling Title's mind.

"Relax," Kaownah gave Title a reassuring smile. "I won't be pushing you to do anything more than your muscles can manage. I promise you, this session will be the most enjoyable among all the others."