Thank You/Author's Note

I considered just posting this as a message, but I feel like I needed to direct it more at the readers of this book.

I have mentioned before how school stresses me out a lot and keeps me from working on Thunder when I want to. I just now realized that Thunder has actually gotten me through the stress of this semester. I still have three more weeks of calculus and over a month until English is over with, and the next few weeks are going to be the most stressful.

Anyway, I was just now working on calculus and stressing over it as usual, feeling sleep deprived and I have a headache, but that's when I realized that wattpad has become my escape from the frustration school has been giving me.  When I have time, I work on Thunder as hard as I can so you all can find out what happens next. (I'm really excited for what's going to happen in a few more chapters btw... E(: )
I somehow find small moments or time late at night to update and when I check my story the next day, I have like 40 views and 4 votes or more. It puts a smile on my face (even through all the stress I'm struggling with in real life) to see that there are people out there who are reading and enjoying my story. Many of my voters are friends from real life, but there are other people from all around the world who are reading now as well.  You guys don't understand how happy it makes me to open up Wattpad and find 20 notifications from one person voting for every chapter. (If you're one of those people who discovered my story and read it all within a couple hours or so and voted like that, thanks to you!!)

I guess I don't really know where I was going with this author's note, but the main reason I'm taking the time to write this out is to say: I probably wouldn't have survived Calculus and English 11 without all of you putting a smile on my face by enjoying my book.

Last time I checked, my story was in the low #300's in the Science Fiction What's Hot list. Thank you guys for all your support. Without it, I probably would've given up this story, thinking that school is the only thing I have time for. You guys help me find time in my day that I can forget the stress of real life and pretend to be a superhero.

I'll warn you that updates might be even slower than they already are for the next month or so due to my huge English final and my last few weeks of calculus. Don't expect too much of me for awhile, but if I do take a break from writing, I promise I'll get back into it as soon as my calculus final is finished. (It's just three weeks or so from now.)

Once again, thanks for the support. You guys rock!