Percabeth Fluff || Movie Night :)

Third Person

"YEET." 

A pillow was hurled across the room like a high velocity marshmallow, straight at Annabeth's head. She turned just at the right- or wrong time, and it hit her smack bang in the face, causing Annabeth's footing to be lost as she stumbled back from the force, collapsing onto the couch.

For a moment Percy stood there, waiting for Athena to just strike him out of existence, but then Annabeth started cackling and so did Percy. He doubled over laughing as she weakly threw the pillow back, rolling onto her side cackling.

Percy had to bend over to not fall over, holding onto the floor, before falling onto his back and laughing until he couldn't breathe. 

Annabeth got up a few moments later and started beating Percy with the pillow, who was still losing his mind of his shot at Anna's face.

"Okay! I surrender! Ahhhhh heeeelp!" Percy squeaked out, curling into a ball and dramatically holding his head.

"Haa-aah-aah-aah-aah-" Annabeth hit him repeatedly with the pillow, grinning her face off as she smacked him with it.

Percy waved his arms around and managed to grab her wrist, halting her attacks. "Uh oh." Annabeth says before Percy rips the pillow from her grasp and smacks her over the head with it once, before letting it fall to the floor.

They both collapse, side by side on the carpet, fingers gently laced together, panting from the 'fight'. "I... totally ... won that by the way..." Annabeth panted, turning her head to gaze at Percy. He followed suit, scoffing in disbelief.

"Yeah right, I got the final blow, and in a real battle, I would've won."

Annabeth sighed, resting her forehead against his gently, smiling stupidly. Percy closed his eyes, enjoying the close contact with her, and Annabeth smirked, before she lobbed him over the head with the pillow and ran away.

After the couple had finally calmed down, they went around collecting things for the night ahead. Annabeth stood on the couch, looking at the list in hand. 

"Pillows?" She asked, looking at Percy who picked up four pillows, before throwing them back on the floor. "Check." He replied.

"Chocolate?"

"Check."

"Drinks."

"Check."

"Pizza."

"On the way."

Annabeth sighed, doing a star instead of a tick or cross. "Blankets."

"Enough to drown in."

"Movies?"

"Check."

"Bucket in case someone vomits from to mch food."

"Check."

"Lollybags."

"Check."

"Loaf of white bread because everything will be too sweet."

Percy rummaged around before coming up with a loaf of bread, grinning stupidly at Anna, who barely suppressed her own, heart fluttering at his stupid face. "Check."

A few minutes later, while Annabeth was going over the list to begin the movie night, and Percy was hanging backwards off the couch waiting for Annabeth to be done- because he knows you don't mess with her when she's checking a list- the doorbell rung.

Annabeth had never seen Percy move so fast. He jumped from the couch, valting over the back and running to the door. 

Annabeth snickered as she heard him throw it open, and she could  picture his goofy grin at the delivery guy.