Seven Reunion

Fixed a single spelling mistake which someone thankfully, and finally pointed out. Can't believe its been there since I FIRST POSTED THIS. YALL. TELL ME THIS STUFF PLEASE.

Haven't corrected anything else, please keep expectations low**

POV: so let's pretend everyone's alive in the seven, and they all haven't meet up in awhile, they're all, like, twenty, and haven't seen each other since the war with Gaia, no one bring's anyone extra, so Calypso, Shel, stay behind, just the seven. A seven reunion.

also it's third person

Percy chewed on his lip, driving himself and Annabeth toward's the middle of no where. Annabeth drummed her finger's on her knee, eyes darting around, constantly looking at the car behind them.

"Um." Percy started. "Do you recon they look the same?" Annabeth blinked quickly. "Uh, yeah. Probably." Percy nodded, they hadn't talked, apart from the every so often word of comfort or addition to being nervous.

Percy pulled into the empty parking lot, first ones there.

The two slowly got out of the car, Percy stayed in for a second. Trying to regain some composure. Annabeth took in a sharp breath, another, flash looking car pulled up. "Piper." She whispered, Percy gently took her hand.

True enough, Piper stepped out of the car, she looked exactly like what she looked like when they where younger, but her hair was tied back in lose pony tail, but a bird feather earring in one ear.

Annabeth's heart jumped at seeing her best friend, and she broke down, the two embraced, sniffing and hugging. Percy smiled, Piper hugged him too, he patted her back.

"I missed you so much Annie!" Piper cried, grabbing her friend again and hugging her. "My gods! Your so pretty!" She wiped her eyes gently.

"You to Pipes." Annabeth said, pushing her jumper against her eyes to disappear her tear's.

Percy was happy to see Piper again, and the look of pleasure and relief on Annabeth's face had made it all better, but him and Piper hadn't really been that close.

As if on cue, Jason's car pulled up, sky blue little thing. Jason jumped out. "Bro!" "Bro!" The two guys hugged. "Was up man?" Jason asked. "Your dad!" Percy replied. "Bro!" "Bro!" Annabeth and Piper grinned at them.

Annabeth hugged Jason, Piper doing the same, kissing his check lightly.

"Was up fam?" "LEEEEEO!" Piper screamed, tackling before he'd even got off his motorcycle. "Yeah, h-hi Pipes." Leo stuttered, trying to hide his tear's in her shoulder.

Annabeth laughed, wiping her eyes. Everyone was crying now. "Miss me?" "Yes." Piper said, kissing his check also.

She pulled him up, before rapping him in a hug again. He smiled, resting his chin on her shoulder and closing his eyes. Piper was crying so hard, her best friend, back with her, real, alive in her arm's. She pulled back slightly. "Next time, make monster proof phones." Leo laughed. "I'll Iris message more."

"No! We are all going away together!" "What?" Annabeth cried. "Sally only agreed to watch Silena and Charlie for today!" "CHILDREN?" Piper screamed. "I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT CHILDREN?" They all gulped.

"What. The. Fuck. GUYS! I'm a child of Aphrodite, I need to know about babies!" Leo snorted. "Hey guys." "HAZY!" Piper ran over, wrapping her friend in her arm's.

Hazel laughed, hugging her back. "Oh, your make up Pipes!" "I know, I really should have done water proof but I didn't think I'd be crying this much!" She replied, wiping her eyes.