Leo Angst

Calypso's POV

The cover's where yanked off me roughly. "Leo! I'm coooooooo-" I was cut off by a scream. Heart wrenching, pure terror. I sat up bolt right, for a second I couldn't place where on Earth it was coming from, in the darkness I slapped my dressing table till I found the lap.

Flooding the room in a yellow glow, I found the source. Leo next to me, withering in the sheet's, coated in sweat from head to foot, making his clothes stick to him, the bed sheet's rapped around his leg's and torso, his pillow pushed to my side.

"Leo!" I grabbed his shoulder, shaking him. Panic surged through me, his eyes where open, but he was still asleep, but his eyes were filled with fear, terror and horror.

He started muttering- "No" "Stop" "Help" "Jason". Jason. Schist. Leo has dream's about Jason's death after making Piper tell him what happened, which was a big mistake.

"LEo!" I shock him harder, sitting on my feet, grabbing his other shoulder and stopping him from moving, hair falling into my face.

His eyes blinked rapidly, coming into focus. I lent back on my hand's, panting with tear's in my eyes from seeing him so sad, broken... 

Leo's own eyes where filled to the edges with water, slowly cascading down the edge's. I pulled myself together as my Latino elf boy cried, he need's me right now.

I pulled him into my lap, he cried into my stomach, his arm's around my hip's, I stroked his face, combing my finger's through his hair. His tear's didn't slow. Normally it takes awhile... but he can normally talk at this point, just hiding his face from me.

I stayed like that though, worse tonight or not he's my baby so I'll keep him safe from the stupid ass nightmares.

"Leo, what happened?" I hope I didn't just make a mistake, but talking about it might help. "Leo?" I pulled him back, his face was tear streaked, looking up at me from my lap.

I wiped his tear's, kissing him gently. "Talk to me." I traced his face gently with my fingers, he watched me, eyes sad and lost. "Come on Valdez, let me help." I kissed the tip of his nose, his face stayed monotone.

"Cally I-" His voice cracked, tear's spilling up again as he closed his eyes. I had to take several deep breath's of my own before I could face his heart broken eyes again, normally cheeky or ... not this...

"Whatever your going to say, I don't want it to be: that you don't deserve me, that your to weak, that your going to give up, because Leo Valdez if you try and leave this bloody Earth you died to save then I will personally tie you to a chair until your dying day because boy you are not leaving me-" He pressed his finger against my lip's, shushing me.

"I love you." He said in a croaky voice. I lent down, resting my head on his chest. "Love you too." I whispered back.

We stayed like that for a moment, barely at peace with the world, until I felt his chest shake. "Leo..." I looked at him again, his eyes where closed, he'd gone to sleep, and instantly been attacked by nightmares.

I slid down the bed, rapping him in my arm's, which was hard considering he was much bigger than me, but I did it anyway. I pressed a kiss to his forehead, his tear's had now stopped, maybe I couldn't fix it, no, I can't fix it, because this isn't my battle, it's his, but I can at least help, be by his side as he fixes it. 

A/N
That was kinda short, ehk but I think it's better than some of my other's. 

Like always, vote and comment, suggestions? Anyone? Please? I need some ideas, some inspiration to spark a single spark in my 'very large' brain, which will hopefully set of a chain reaction of idea's. Imagine all of that with a French accent, that's how I wrote it.

-Love AJ <3