Caleo || Angst || Edited

~"~"~"~Calypso~"~"~"~

"LEONIDAS VALDDDDDDEZ!" Calypso screamed at the top of her lungs, disturbing their neighbours peaceful evening, peaceful till Calypso opened the oven...

She heard Leo stumbling around their small apartment, and a moment passed before he burst through the kitchen/lounge door. Leo's hair smoking with a towel wrapped around his waist. 

Calypso pointed to the sink, which she'd dumped their flaming pizza in, and drowned with icy water. 

"Oops. Sorry babe." Leo mumbled, walking backwards toward's the bathroom again, hitting the door frame and then grabbing it for support. 

"No, Leo. Enough!" Calypso snarled like a wild animal, clenching her fist's and squaring her shoulders. "Stop burning our food! I know you like it crispy fried, but I like it edible!" 

Leo winced at her volume. "I'm sorry, truly, but at least you have some charcoal to burn my body with." He winked, but Calypso kept her angry facade, wanting to make her point, loud and clear. Leo walked over slowly, pursing his lip's, reading her mood well. He took it out of the sink, still steaming slightly, and he bit the inside of his cheek.

Calypso huffed, crossing her arms and flicking her hair over her shoulder, out of the way. "Get clothes on your ass and then clean this up." She snapped bossily, glowering at him.

Leo nodded weakly and waddled out the room, not after giving her a hopeful glance, she scowled again, he left. 

Calypso sighed the second he was gone, her muscles relaxing, banging her head against the counter several times. 

When she left Ogygia she hadn't expected to end up living in a cramped apartment with her feyonce who keeps burning all their food... not sure what I imagined actually. I just wanted- and still want, to just be with Leo. 

And they only have so much money being made from their car garage, and they can't afford to keep losing it to dumbly burnt pizza! Leo tries to cover it with laughter and jokes, and Calypso admires his optimism, but a joke ( ooor burnt food) is only funny the first few times its told. 

A few minutes later, counted down by the ticking clock above the microwave, Leo stumbled from the couples room, still pulling up his pant's and his hair smoulder. Calypso held in the urge to bang her head against the cabinet's again more successfully than last time.

Leo went to the sink, shuffling past Calypso like a dog that know's they've done something wrong, he picked up the charcoal pizza. Calypso could've done it herself yes, but its called making a point. 

She knows Leo would've eaten it if she hadn't put it in water, but when she took it out, it was on fire. And she's not waiting 'five minutes' for him to get changed to come put out the fire... again.

"Sorry 'bout the pizza, babe." Leo said quietly, bending it till it snapped. He watched the dust float around the room. And he sneezed, and dropped the pizza, which shattered on the floor, going under their counter, in the crack's, through their sock's.

Oh. My. Gods.

Calypso groaned, glaring at Leo who had wide eyes, and bent down to pick it up, anger bubbling up as she put the bigger pieces in her palm.

 Leo cleared his throat. "I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean to do that, I swear. Maybe I'm not the best guy for you Cally..." He muttered, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. That made Calypso freeze. 

This boy- cocky as all hell, caring, loving, gentle, funny, doubting them? He got thrown to Ogygia, and Calypso had fallen for him, as well. He'd then sworn on his LIFE - his LIFE over HER- to come and get Calypso, and yeah, he kinda abused that and sometimes she does feel like he used her just so he could live and save his friend's, be either way! 

He died to get to her, then they went through all that Apollo schist, kicking a old Roman's person's butt, she helped him through losing Jason and he taught her about the world, moved into their own place in the area, and he's saying he's still thinking he's not good enough for her?

The worst thing, confirming all her worries; Leo looked like he meant it, his normally relaxed or scrunched up face tight and firm, his finger's linking them selves and tapping against his thigh and picking his nails at lightening speed, his body stiff. 

Calypso's jaw almost hit the floor, her heart ached for him, pounding in her chest, guilt flooding through her.

"Leo... I-I..." She took a deep breath, her heart dying and flaking away as she watched Leo try not to get emotional. "I'm-I'm sorry I make you feel like-like that." Calypso admitted, standing up, she dusted off her hand's, the pieces of charcoal falling to the ground, she cupped his face handsome face in her hand's to get his attention.

"Hey, look at me Leo." His eyes trailed over her face, not meeting her eyes though. "Please, Leo." He slowly met her eyes, his eyes broken, shattered, ruined, and... slightly hopeful. Leo..

"I don't want to be with another guy. Yes, I've met a lot of men I can't help but fall for. But Leo- Never, ever, would I want them after you. If they came right now, and asked for my hand, I wouldn't have to think twice about leaving you for them, I'd even let you use your inventions to fart spray them down the hall or something." 

A small smile made it's way to Leo's face, his eyes stopped searching her's desperately and settled, filling with warmth, leaning into her small hands. 

"I would stay with you, always, forever, now until our last days I'll  be with you. You're the only idiot out there for me Leo, there's a reason the Fates bought us together." She finished quietly, bringing his face to her own, pressing her lips against his hard, feeling his lip's move against hers gave her butterflies, like always. 

Pouring her emotions into the kiss, she wrapped her arm's around his neck, his hand's slowly working around her back. She tasted tear's on his lips, she tried not to let her own fall. A crying Leo is better than no Leo at all.

After a second, Calypso pulled back, his arm's around her still, resting their forehead's together with her hands behind his head. 

Leo smiled at her, a single tear escaping his eyes, relief washed over her, still with me

"I couldn't agree more." Leo whispered, Calypso smiled. "Buuuuuut I'm still hungry." He paused, an cheeky smirk appearing on his lip's, he pushed Calypso back against the counter. "I'll have to save you for later." He growled into the crook of her neck. She rolled hers eyes at him.

"Let's go watch a movie." She suggested instead of getting eaten. 

"Pet's Life 2!" Leo cheered, dancing off towards the couch. 

"Whatever." Calypso grinned to herself. It's just an excuse to get to cuddle with him for two hours or whatever. 

"Love you babe." Leo called, his voice pure and loving, squeezing her cheek. Calypso's grin only grew. "Love you more."

A/N
I love Caleo so much, they're so freaking cute eeeeeeehk. Ah Ima be alone fooooooorever. 

Hope you enjoyed this couple angst, no couples perfect. If you found it enjoyable, or at least good, vote, comment your thoughts, add this to your reading list's, and library to not miss an update.

I am currently going through and editing all the chapter's, so just hang with me, I'll re post them when they've been fixed.

-AJ