(24)*

After an hour long ride from the wedding venue, they finally reached the 'malhan mansion',
the huge drama in the wedding thanks to their 'fucking ajji' greatly exhausted the bride and groom.
Aanya literally didn't even bothered to look back at her 'family members' during vidaai. Except Ajey. 

And tears? oh boy... she seemed in turn relieved to finally be able to get away from her so called 'family'

after today's event one of the most important thing they learnt was that......
First of all they were greatly underestimating their siblings, the way Ajey and Ishaani acted today was actually appreciable, Aanya and Nischay have to collectively agree that even they wouldn't have dared to take such a bold decision all by themselves in such a situation.

The driver halted the car with a jerk
"sir ghar aa gaya.." he informed in a low tone and Nischay just hummed. He was almost asleep

he nudged Aanya lightly with his elbow "chalo yaar utro ab jaldi" his voice was raspy from the sleepiness and for your information dear readers IT WAS HOT
(pls nischay's whole existence is hot #authorsfangirling)

"hm" Aanya too said tiredly.. but her voice was kinda off and he noticed it

Ishaani and Abhishek were already present there along with Rudraa for some 'greh pravesh' thingy, she got out of the car barely managing to hold on her 'heavy wedding lehanga' and proceeded to kick the 'kalash',
they had to imprint their hands on the temple walls next.
Ishaani welcomed them with plate of lighted diyas and they had to perform a couple of more post marriage rituals before they were allowed to come in. 

impressed would be an understatement for what Aanya felt, as expected their mansion was splendidly huge with an elegant interior. The first thing that caught her eyes upon entering was the huge stainless chandelier right above the sitting area, to what it seems.
She had a luxurious lifestyle herself, back at her 'home', but she had to accept that even their choices are quite impeccable. 

while all of them look weary, but now Aanya's expressions were changed to excited ones. Being a huge 'fashion freak' she is, the house was like a huge master piece which she was unravelling with her eyes currently. 
Nischay who was quietly walking behind her noticed the way she was mentally admiring everything with a childlike excitement. He wasn't even aware of that smile which spread to his face automatically

"Rukko" a firm voice called from behind, making Aanya and Nischay turn around.
It was Rudraa, Ishaani who was earlier with them only was coming out from Rudra's office with strange copper box in her hands. It seemed kinda old and expensive to be blunt. Nischay looked at him with a questioning look as he gestured Aanya to come near him.

Aanya wasn't a girl to be intimidated easily, the grumpy Malhan himself couldn't do it
but that wasn't the case with Rudraa, that guy had a scary aura which was natural and no one was an exception for him. Aanya could feel a chill running down her spine as she cautiously approached him

"hanji" thousands of thoughts were running in her brain. Would he be mean? Would he ask her to stay in limits in this house? Would he have any resentments towards her? 
but they all went in vain when he.....................................
smiled? 

"malhan parivar mai swagat hai tumhara" his tone was fatherly as he started

"Aanya mai jaanta hu ki pichle kuch saalo mai tumhare aur hamare pariwar ke beech mai ache rishte nahi the lekin aj iss shaadi ke sath meri taraf se har dushmani khatam hai. hamare liye Abse tum humaare ghar ki bahu nahi, beti ho... Ishaani ki badi behen" Rudraa said in a paternal tone. he held out his hand to Ishaani who passed to him the box she brought from his office.
Aanya was not sure how to react to this....that was something she didn't expect, she never got to have a proper conversation with Rudraa before and now that she did.. he is a totally different person than what Aman used to tell her.