(4)*

'WHAT PART OF DON'T ARGUE WITH ME DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!!?' Aman lashes out at Aanya, much to her dismay. I dare not say that she felt hurt, it's been 26 freakin' years.... why would she be hurt?
'I don't understand why you want to do this' She says, her eyes fixed on his father's. Nobody dare not maintain eye contact with him, but for her it's fighting for what is right what matters.

'Mujhe tumhe bataane ki zarurat nahi hai, Aanya' His father says, this time rather calmly. But she could sense that he is clearly upset with her stance.
'Mat bataiye, but I assure you ki mai aisa hone nahi dungi'
'Oh boy' she thinks 'I hope he doesn't lose it again'

He turns violently at her 'How dare you'
His voice was a mere whisper and his eyes... it seemed to aanya that he would burn her down with those dark, emotionless eyes
But Aanya could not be the one to give up so easily. She took a step back from him and said 'You heard me right, dushmani ek taraf, usool dusri taraf... Dushmani nibhaane ke liye bhi kucch rules follow karne padte hain..'
'I DON'T CARE!' He lashes out at her once again 'Agar tumhaari himmat nahi hai use face karne ki toh I will manage it alone... tumse itni himmat expect karna hee meri galati thi'

This time, Aanya takes it to her ego
But she did not lose her cool. 'Kisi ke peeth peeche saazish karna koyi bohot himmat ka kaam nahi hai, ulta buzdilli hai' 
Aman glares at Aanya
'Good luck with that, but I won't let that happen. This is Aanya Nagar's promise'

And she walks out from the room, while their 'guards' look at her rather astonished
Aman challenges her for the last time, 'Dekhte hain, tumhaare usool me zyada taakat hai ya mere plan me'

'Bol toh badi aasani se diya par karegi kya aanya' she thinks to herself and sighs

~

At the parking lot of a huge building, there's a familiar face. A man dressed in black suit walking inside surrounded by a bunch of tall Men with black goggles. Everyone around including guards cleared the way for them.

who would dare to come in front of Nischay Malhan? He had that assertive aura around him which could make person anxious from a mile behind.

As he proceeds to walk towards the entrance of the building, those men follow him, but he gestures them to leave and they disperse of immediately

"but boss its not saf-" Michael, one of his oldest men tried to protest but Nischay just gestured him to stay here and wait for him. 

When he is almost about to enter the 'building', he receives a call
He himself does not say anything over the call but a mere smirk appears on his face

Nischay keeps his phone back and goes up to the club, for his 'business'

He ensures that nobody- not even his security follows him

Up at the club, he looks around for the people he was waiting for, but to his dismay he doesn't find him there
A bit discontent, he looks at his watch and then proceeds to sit down
A well suited man approaches him, almost running and he greets Nischay, rather fearfully. Though it was not the first time he met him, but it was always so that he behaved 'strangely' infront of Nischay. He asks him respectfully to follow him upstairs where the meeting is arranged, and informs him that the other party has not yet reached.

Still waiting, Nischay decides to atleast order a drink

His thoughts are interrupted when he receives a call from Abhishek

'Hello?'
'Hello bhaai aap kahan ho'
'Ek business deal ke liye aaya hu, bataya toh tha tujhe maine'
'Kaisi deal? aur kiske saath? kyunki Michael ka phone aaya tha usne kaha aapne security ko jaane ko keh diya?'
'Haan ye deal thodi secretive hai, isliye. Aur mujhe zyada attention nahi chahiye, yahan aur bhi log hain'
'But ye deal hai kiske saath?'
'Mr Mehra ke saath'
'But woh toh call pe aapse batameezi kar raha tha... uski itni himmat'
'Baat business ki hai toh sab side me. Dushmani ek taraf, business talk ek taraf. Aur waise bhi diamonds India ke bahar export karwana itna asan kaam nahi hai mere liye, specially jabse uss Aditya ke bacche ne hoshiyaari karne ki koshish ki'
'Ye sab toh theek hai but kya aapko lagta hai ki ye mehra bhi aapki tarha hee sochega? Matlab bhagwan na kare magar-'
'kucch nahi hoga.. aur jo hoga humaare fayde ke liye hoga, I assure you. Aur ab mai baad me baat karta hu, theek hai?'
'Ok bhaai... bas apna dhyaan rakhiyo'