(20)*

"But dii I want to stayyy" Ajey whined like a little child
"you can't Ajey ek baar me baat samajh nahi aati tumhe?" she scolded him.
And this was serious. He couldn't stay here, for it would ruin all her plans.
"Pleeeaseee???" he puppy face questioned her again.
"NAHI" she said
"yaar diddi papa bhi jaarahe hain, aur hume college se chhutti bhi mili hai... ek vacay toh bantii hai" he asked again
"Par-"
"Rehne do na inhe bhi?" Nischay cut off Aanya as she was about to refuse again while Ishaani pleaded from behind him "pleasee diiii"
"Dekho ab toh high command se bhi order aagaya ab toh rehne do!" Ajey said as he walked towards Nischay and mindlessly held him by his arm.
Ajey realized what he just did and looked at Nischay, who was already glaring at him and raised his eyebrow when their eyes met

"I am..... sorry?" apologetically questioning him, he said and Ishaani giggled
"Haath hataa le" Nischay said sarcastically and passed him a slight smirk. This meant they were cool.
He removed his hand, and as he did Nischay flung his arm around Ajey's shoulder, taking Aanya by surprise. "Ab toh reh jaau mai?" he questioned again
"Theek hai" she huffed and Ajey went and hugged her tight.
"Hum jaarahe hain fir aate hain thodi der me bye bhaai, bye di!" Ishaani quickly said as she pulled Ajey out of there.

"Umm Nischay.." Aanya started as Ajey and the others left. He turned to face her again
"hmm?" he questioned, not looking up from his phone
'don't spoil it Aanya' she mentally commanded herself.
"You can leave for India if you want to, anyways your father is also going so.." as she said this, Nischay looked up from his phone straight into her eyes, she tried to read his eyes, but those dark orbs lacked the slightest of emotion.
"Okay, I was going to talk to you about it anyway" he said simply, keeping his phone back
'hain? itni jaldi maangaya?' she looked at him suspiciously
'mujhe kya karna, hoga kucch kaam.... accha hai balaa tali' she shrugged off her thoughts and nodded at him.
"So I'm going to pack aur mai Ishaani aur baaki dono ko bhi bataa dunga" he said, before turning back to leave

'hashh' aanya thought and let out a soft sigh
"Waise.." he said again and snapped his head towards her and she grew stiff again, as a student does infront of the principal- whether guilty or not
"Tum kyu rukk rahi ho yaha?" he asked out of nowhere, much to her despair
"Wo- mujhe apna business bhi toh dekhna hai na? abhi abhi toh shuru hua hai... dekhna toh padega hee" she said as-a-matter of factly, and she was herself surprised of her acting skills.
"Chalo fir theek hai" Nischay said as he exited her room.
'kitni panchayat hai isko' she thought to herself while glaring at him  

'tumhara toh baad me dekhlungi mai, filhaal... I have something much more important to do'

~

Aanya sped her car towards the dark alley.
Of all that she had researched, that fucking murderer's house was supposed to be around there somewhere, but she couldn't find any way to take her car in, so she had to leave her car. She proceeded to walk down the alley, her gun loaded, the slide pulled back and her finger on the trigger.
The mere sight of a person would mean his death. And she was very well aware that she wasn't alone... 

that Sameer's men were well and now present there.

It's been 15mins since she is walking, no clue of life whatsoever. Suddenly, her feet come to a halt and she keept her hands on her waist to gasp for breath and looked around her.
"Ya toh tumlog khud baahar aajao, ya I hunt you down" she said sarcastically waving her pistol in the air 
"bees minute se sirf peecha hee kar rahe ho.. sharam aati hai?" no sooner did she say this that about 12-13 men appeared around her, all fully loaded with arms.
Aanya knew this all too well, and without caring to look back, she fired at one of the guards. 
The rest of them advanced towards her. And as they did, she took off towards another divergence in the alley.